1st post pretty rack's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those are some good looking racks! How long those take ya? Choice of wood? Was this a 3-2-1 method or something different? Lotta questions, I am considering ribs on my next smoke.

Not bad looking at all.  Take some time and head over to the Roll Call thread and introduce yourself to the group. 
welcome1.gif

Nice job on the smoke, ribs look great. Stop in roll call let us know a little about ya. Any question you have can be answered by some one on this site.

Welcome to SMF

Richie

These were done with the 3 2 1. Wood and lump coal. Hickory and pecan woods. The sauce is a homemade sweet with Pete sauce that is really good on about anything.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky