1st Jerkey smoke !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
south river,
ok i finnaly got my Hi-Mountain order and I cut up 3-lbs of london broil, I bought the variety pack so i can try different flavor`s ~ I`m trying the craked pepper & garlic one today .... cut meat , seasoned & refrigerated over nite , just fired up the smoker now ,, gonna get meat on special rack`s i bought for the jerky,, gonna use mesquite wood today... pic`s will be up later !!!!!
I`m also doing chicken leg 1/4`s & chicken breast, bone in will post chick under poultry later !!!
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif
Have a smokey day !!!

me two, just did 5 lbs on my dehydrator, little lady asked me earlier if I would buy another one to make more at one time........ all work and no play.....
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif
hell we just gave away about half what I made.....

Where did you get the racks for the jerky?Trying to find some for the CG.I miss my jerky.I make it out of venison,but no deer this past season.I'll use beef to make jerky,just to have some.
Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky