or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Smoking Bacon › more buckie............
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

more buckie............ - Page 2

post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 

next time i do some if i remember.........

post #22 of 29

Why do you insist on hiding these great posts!!!

 

This is the first I saw this!

 

Awesome BBB!

 

 

Thanks,

Bear

 

PS:   If you actually sliced that with a freakin' knife, you ought to be locked up !

post #23 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

 

PS:   If you actually sliced that with a freakin' knife, you ought to be locked up !



23076_plastic_handcuffs.jpg

 

post #24 of 29

Can I get a note from your Mom on the hat. I think she and the rest of the family might want a recount on that one. Remember, I live pretty close to TJ and it could happen noidea[1].gif  

post #25 of 29

OMG chefrob you soooo rock. That is the most beautiful chunk of bacon ever! I just love the pepper on it and how perfect the slices are. I'll make some biscuits if you'll share that yumminess.

post #26 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarbelly View Post

Can I get a note from your Mom on the hat. I think she and the rest of the family might want a recount on that one. Remember, I live pretty close to TJ and it could happen noidea[1].gif  



i know you don't have to go down to TJ to get a hat like that.............but they do got the big ones with all the dingle-berries on them!

post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post

 I'll make some biscuits if you'll share that yumminess.



wouldn't be the first time a biscuit got me in trouble..............

post #28 of 29

WOW, I have so much to learn!   That shot of the sliced looks like something out of a magazine!

 

 

post #29 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanNC View Post

WOW, I have so much to learn!   That shot of the sliced looks like something out of a magazine!

 

 


Yup, Me too!

 

I learned to stay away from Ninjas! 

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Smoking Bacon
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Smoking Bacon › more buckie............