or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Grilling Tips › Breakfast errr Burritos umm Taco shaped
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Breakfast errr Burritos umm Taco shaped

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNYIG4ACUaY

post #2 of 13

who cares what it looks like as long as it tastes good , nice video

post #3 of 13

BURTACODILLOS!   Where's the hot sauce?

post #4 of 13
Thread Starter 

32423.jpg
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

BURTACODILLOS!   Where's the hot sauce?



the hot sauce of choice was Tapatia   mmmmhhm

post #5 of 13

Great Choice! Tapatio is always within reach.

post #6 of 13

tapatio and el yucateco are my favs!

 

El_Yucateco-Hot_Sauce_Green_Chile_Habanero_4oz__38171_zoom.jpg

post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post

tapatio and el yucateco are my favs!

 

El_Yucateco-Hot_Sauce_Green_Chile_Habanero_4oz__38171_zoom.jpg


i have the red and green el yucas too

post #8 of 13

pandi.....i kinda like the green over the red,  what say you?

post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post

pandi.....i kinda like the green over the red,  what say you?



Thats a tough one, depends on my mood really, would you say the green is not quite as hot as the red? seems that way.

post #10 of 13

I have the red, never tried the green. Gonna have to get a bottle or three.

post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandemonium View Post

Thats a tough one, depends on my mood really, would you say the green is not quite as hot as the red? seems that way.



 i think the green is hotter for me.........as far as flavor i guess it depends what i put it on. meateater.........you should!

 

BTW - this one is suposed to be the hottest, haven't seen it yet.

 

xtrapicante.jpg

 

it's called "kutbil - ik" myan for crushed chili

post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post





 i think the green is hotter for me.........as far as flavor i guess it depends what i put it on. meateater.........you should!

 

BTW - this one is suposed to be the hottest, haven't seen it yet.

 

xtrapicante.jpg

 

it's called "kutbil - ik" myan for crushed chili


havent seen that either but the others are plenty hot for me lol dont need that much firepower

post #13 of 13

me neither!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Grilling Tips
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Grilling Tips › Breakfast errr Burritos umm Taco shaped