clean a smoker???? that's sacra-religious ain't it?????
Related Forum Threads
- Char Broil Big Easy issue Last post on 3/3/12 at 12:29pm in Electric Smokers
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- The Big Easy by Char-Broil Last post on 7/25/10 at 10:05pm in General Discussion
- New Char-Griller Duo w/ side fire box - UPDATED w/ QVIEW Last post on 7/11/16 at 1:48pm in Pork
- 1st time smoker - temp problems with my Brinkman Smoke N Grill Last post on 8/31/16 at 7:35am in Charcoal Smokers
I bought the Weber 26.75" grill mainly for the larger grilling area. I have owned Weber's 22.5" grills for over 50 years now, I'm on my 3rd one now, but now needed more grilling area, and the...
Forgive me if I write a lot of drivel, bu this is my first review of a product on this forum: I had gotten a 12" A-maze-n tube and used it to smoke cheese last year (on my old grill), and...
I purchased this smoker to again give smoking a try. I had been a avid meat/fish smoker years ago long before all of the temperature controlled available smokers & temperature monitoring equipment...
I called Lisa from www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com, A nicer more helpful person you wont find. She walked me through the options and helped me select the VP215. This thing is the bomb! I grabbed a...
Bought this at KMart on a special sale and we've had this grill for about five years now and it has held up pretty well except the underside of the grill. The grease pan/tray that leads to the...
Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I have always pulled the grates and steam cleaned them when possible, or take wet rags and wipe the grates until they show clean ( I dont like to see the black marks on my food, sear marks are fine, but not dirt marks)
On my new reverse flow build, I installed a full length drip pan, plan is to be able to use one of those quart size pump up garden sprayers and wash the grates down after the smoker heats up, hit them with grill brush , then spray them off again. Also the full length pan will catch All drippings and grease, and it will all be flushed out the drain.
- Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Sausage Stuffer ?? 16 minutes ago
- › LEM stuffer exploded!! 18 minutes ago
- › Pheasant for Christmas? 26 minutes ago
- › 12 racks of goodness 27 minutes ago
- › Cold smoking season debut 29 minutes ago
- › My gravity feed build 31 minutes ago
- › I dont want to ruin a prime rib 31 minutes ago
- › Newbie Winemaker 44 minutes ago
- › just cant get the ratio right with venison 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Hello From South Dakota 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Meco 5031 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker by W2HR
- › VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by TripleQ
- › Kenmore 4 burner split lid with sear station and side burner gas grill by Cornman
- › Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill by erikself
- › Bradley Digital 4- Rack Smoker by hoekma
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by WickedPigeon
- › Char-Griller 9040 by Chicken Man 911
- › Masterbuilt 20070213 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Front... by Wilkesctywildma