clean a smoker???? that's sacra-religious ain't it?????
Related Forum Threads
- Char Broil Big Easy issue Last post on 3/3/12 at 12:29pm in Electric Smokers
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- The Big Easy by Char-Broil Last post on 7/25/10 at 10:05pm in General Discussion
- New Char-Griller Duo w/ side fire box - UPDATED w/ QVIEW Last post on 7/11/16 at 1:48pm in Pork
- 1st time smoker - temp problems with my Brinkman Smoke N Grill Last post on 7/26/17 at 7:59am in Charcoal Smokers
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I have always pulled the grates and steam cleaned them when possible, or take wet rags and wipe the grates until they show clean ( I dont like to see the black marks on my food, sear marks are fine, but not dirt marks)
On my new reverse flow build, I installed a full length drip pan, plan is to be able to use one of those quart size pump up garden sprayers and wash the grates down after the smoker heats up, hit them with grill brush , then spray them off again. Also the full length pan will catch All drippings and grease, and it will all be flushed out the drain.
- Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Smoked Chicken Noodle and Veggie Soup with QView!!! 4 minutes ago
- › What should I do with this cut of Pork?? 5 minutes ago
- › St, Louis Style Ribs 8 minutes ago
- › Smoker not reaching 250 degrees 12 minutes ago
- › Going Flat Out 14 minutes ago
- › Aniversary smoke 14 minutes ago
- › Another Brisket and Rib Story 22 minutes ago
- › Rec Tec meatloaf 28 minutes ago
- › Does anyone make a replacement probe for the igrill? 36 minutes ago
- › stew and beer biscuits 50 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods