clean a smoker???? that's sacra-religious ain't it?????
Related Forum Threads
- Char Broil Big Easy issue Last post on 3/3/12 at 12:29pm in Electric Smokers
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- The Big Easy by Char-Broil Last post on 7/25/10 at 10:05pm in General Discussion
- New Char-Griller Duo w/ side fire box - UPDATED w/ QVIEW Last post on 7/11/16 at 1:48pm in Pork
- 1st time smoker - temp problems with my Brinkman Smoke N Grill Last post on 8/31/16 at 7:35am in Charcoal Smokers
You won't find these at Wal-Mart!!!
I purchased one of the very early Traeger Lil' Tex models about 20 years ago. It was the first pellet grill I had ever seen and I fell in love instantly. Over time I added a digital thermometer to...
This product will not work in a propane smoker and it is a known defect by Amazen. The gas fire fights with the smoker for the air supply and the smoker usually looses an will not burn. They...
My stock temp gauge after 3 uses was about 50 degrees off. So I ordered this one cause I have seen this one in many videos and pictures. and the rating was good. Had to make the hole bigger to...
I purchased this grill on 5-05-2017-----so I purchased this grill (Tailgater in Blue) from my local ACE hardware and the temps are all over the place, so far I have e-mailed back and forth (3...
Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I have always pulled the grates and steam cleaned them when possible, or take wet rags and wipe the grates until they show clean ( I dont like to see the black marks on my food, sear marks are fine, but not dirt marks)
On my new reverse flow build, I installed a full length drip pan, plan is to be able to use one of those quart size pump up garden sprayers and wash the grates down after the smoker heats up, hit them with grill brush , then spray them off again. Also the full length pan will catch All drippings and grease, and it will all be flushed out the drain.
- Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Couple small smokers vs. single large smoker 7 minutes ago
- › Hello, New to SMF! 29 minutes ago
- › Washington Group New Members Introduction Spot 31 minutes ago
- › Suggestions on rubs/sauces for a big upcoming cook 34 minutes ago
- › What makes the not so good bbq restaraunts successful 34 minutes ago
- › Which stick burner to buy?? 41 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt Slow Smoker attachment 57 minutes ago
- › UMAi Landjager 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › A-Maze-N vs ProQ Cold Smoke Generators 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Cured Smoked Turkey Drumstricks Like... QView!!! 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Old Country Brasos by ammaturesmoker
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by Jarch
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS