clean a smoker???? that's sacra-religious ain't it?????
Related Forum Threads
- Char Broil Big Easy issue Last post on 3/3/12 at 12:29pm in Electric Smokers
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- The Big Easy by Char-Broil Last post on 7/25/10 at 10:05pm in General Discussion
- New Char-Griller Duo w/ side fire box - UPDATED w/ QVIEW Last post on 7/11/16 at 1:48pm in Pork
- 1st time smoker - temp problems with my Brinkman Smoke N Grill Last post on 8/31/16 at 7:35am in Charcoal Smokers
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I have always pulled the grates and steam cleaned them when possible, or take wet rags and wipe the grates until they show clean ( I dont like to see the black marks on my food, sear marks are fine, but not dirt marks)
On my new reverse flow build, I installed a full length drip pan, plan is to be able to use one of those quart size pump up garden sprayers and wash the grates down after the smoker heats up, hit them with grill brush , then spray them off again. Also the full length pan will catch All drippings and grease, and it will all be flushed out the drain.
- Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › 2016 South Florida Gathering (6th Annual) November 4th-6th 3 minutes ago
- › Slaughter House Brine 7 minutes ago
- › Pellet smoke not as strong as natural wood 9 minutes ago
- › UDS Plans Needed 15 minutes ago
- › My Tri-Tip - Brought over from another site. 43 minutes ago
- › New member from Connecticut 54 minutes ago
- › 13lbs of Beef Tenderloin 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Brats and Kraut! 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Indian Trail, N.C. guy here, Brand Spankin' New 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Smoked a couple birds. 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona