clean a smoker???? that's sacra-religious ain't it?????
Related Forum Threads
- Char Broil Big Easy issue Last post on 3/3/12 at 12:29pm in Electric Smokers
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- The Big Easy by Char-Broil Last post on 7/25/10 at 10:05pm in General Discussion
- New Char-Griller Duo w/ side fire box - UPDATED w/ QVIEW Last post on 7/11/16 at 1:48pm in Pork
- 1st time smoker - temp problems with my Brinkman Smoke N Grill Last post on 8/31/16 at 7:35am in Charcoal Smokers
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I have always pulled the grates and steam cleaned them when possible, or take wet rags and wipe the grates until they show clean ( I dont like to see the black marks on my food, sear marks are fine, but not dirt marks)
On my new reverse flow build, I installed a full length drip pan, plan is to be able to use one of those quart size pump up garden sprayers and wash the grates down after the smoker heats up, hit them with grill brush , then spray them off again. Also the full length pan will catch All drippings and grease, and it will all be flushed out the drain.
- Steam Cleaning Grill or Smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Stanky Moose jerky 59 seconds ago
- › Duck score 3 minutes ago
- › Bierschinken, mortadella, mettwurst, and more 6 minutes ago
- › Cleaning masterbuilt electric smoker 9 minutes ago
- › My Last Bottle 11 minutes ago
- › I'm Sold On SV !! 11 minutes ago
- › Anova Cooler and Tri Tip 11 minutes ago
- › Smoked Gobbler Got Gobbled 12 minutes ago
- › Another smoked hock terrine 13 minutes ago
- › First go @ sausage! 14 minutes ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot