Here are the specs from Landmann.com for the one Bass Pro Shop (Model 3605BGD, $199) did carry. Surprised to see they no longer have it listed, have you called BPS?
36" Gas One Door Wide Vertical Smoker
Premium features include:
- Easy Access Door
- Cool grip wire handles
- 4 cooking grates
- Push Button ignition
- Porcelain coated steel water pan
- Cast Iron Chip box
- Dimension: 21" x 29" x 45.2"
- Weight: 91.3 lbs.
- Cooking Area: 1257 sq. inches
Here are the specs from the one at Wally World for $130. It's the smaller version.
The Smoky Mountain Gas Smoker is made of sturdy steel construction with a full front door to provide easy access to add wood, water or to check on food. It provides 667 square inches of smoking surface with four adjustment levels for the cooking grates. Plus, the Smoky Mountain Gas Smoker makes a great addition to any outdoor gathering with heavy duty handles for easy transport.
Smoky Mountain Gas Smoker:
Heavy gauge steel cooking cabinet with easy access large front door
- Cool grip front door wire handle
- Porcelain coated water pan for easy cleanup
- 3 cooking grates and 4 adjustment levels
- Cast brass burner for long life
- Heavy duty side carrying handles
- Adjustable damper for ultimate temperature control
- Total dimensions are 25" x 18" x 43.25" (includes legs and handles)
- Box only dimensions are 20" x 14" x 34"
- Wide stance leg design for stability
- Smoky Mountain Gas Smoker has a 667 sq. in. cooking area