I plan on doing a small sirloin tip roast (3 Lbs.) tomorrow in da shmoker! I have never attempted this and am still a novice at smoking meats.
I have a few questions.
1) smoker temperature? 225*F? higher? lower? and approximate time?
2) what IT should I pull this out? I will just want to slice it not pull
3) should I inject the thing the day before?
4) do I need to wrap it in foil at some point?
5) do I need to wrap it in towel and slam it in the cooler for resting?
also anything else I may have overlooked.