These are some spares I smoked Friday nite! I used the Minion Method with some pecan(my favorite) ,A Char-Broil offset, and a 3-2-1. These ribs have no bbq sauce on them! I hope you enjoy veiwing as much as I did Devouring them!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Help BBQ Experts! Rib time :-) Last post on 9/14/10 at 3:57pm in Pork
- Sauce or no sauce Last post on 8/30/10 at 5:30am in Pork
- And they call this Barbequed Ribs...rediculous! Last post on 10/30/10 at 3:30pm in Pork
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
Sauce free ribspost #1 of 78/14/10 at 9:04amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 78/14/10 at 9:13ampost #3 of 78/14/10 at 9:50ampost #4 of 78/14/10 at 9:53ampost #5 of 78/14/10 at 11:21ampost #6 of 78/14/10 at 11:51ampost #7 of 78/14/10 at 12:54pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks, Rbranstner; I spritz every hour with orange, pineapple, apple. I also pour a little in the foil with a little honey!
- Sauce free ribs
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 430 Active Users (15 Members and 415 Guests)
- › Ground Formed Bacon Money shot 1 minute ago
- › Doing my first smoke this weekend 1 minute ago
- › Tasso, Two Kinds! 2 minutes ago
- › First brisket. Thanks all!! 7 minutes ago
- › London Broil, Three Stepping It's Way On to My Plate 26 minutes ago
- › Roll Call 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Hello 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › First fatty 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Smokewood Shack 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › ANNETTE 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ