These are some spares I smoked Friday nite! I used the Minion Method with some pecan(my favorite) ,A Char-Broil offset, and a 3-2-1. These ribs have no bbq sauce on them! I hope you enjoy veiwing as much as I did Devouring them!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Help BBQ Experts! Rib time :-) Last post on 9/14/10 at 3:57pm in Pork
- Sauce or no sauce Last post on 8/30/10 at 5:30am in Pork
- And they call this Barbequed Ribs...rediculous! Last post on 10/30/10 at 3:30pm in Pork
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
Sauce free ribspost #1 of 78/14/10 at 9:04amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 78/14/10 at 9:13ampost #3 of 78/14/10 at 9:50ampost #4 of 78/14/10 at 9:53ampost #5 of 78/14/10 at 11:21ampost #6 of 78/14/10 at 11:51ampost #7 of 78/14/10 at 12:54pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks, Rbranstner; I spritz every hour with orange, pineapple, apple. I also pour a little in the foil with a little honey!
- Sauce free ribs
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 671 Active Users (38 Members and 633 Guests)
- › Apple Stuffed Loin and Burnt Ends 1 minute ago
- › Anybody ever smoke a whole bone in ribeye as prime rib? 9 minutes ago
- › First Smoke - Boston Butt 12 minutes ago
- › Flat iron steak 17 minutes ago
- › St Pattys Day sous vide 18 minutes ago
- › Are you ready to rumble!!!!! March 2017 Throwdown time!!! 23 minutes ago
- › Smoked pork loin spongy texture 25 minutes ago
- › Propane to Natural Gas 33 minutes ago
- › New Masterbuilt portable/camping smoker! 35 minutes ago
- › Need some snack stick knowledge 37 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations