These are some spares I smoked Friday nite! I used the Minion Method with some pecan(my favorite) ,A Char-Broil offset, and a 3-2-1. These ribs have no bbq sauce on them! I hope you enjoy veiwing as much as I did Devouring them!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Help BBQ Experts! Rib time :-) Last post on 9/14/10 at 3:57pm in Pork
- Sauce or no sauce Last post on 8/30/10 at 5:30am in Pork
- And they call this Barbequed Ribs...rediculous! Last post on 10/30/10 at 3:30pm in Pork
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
Sauce free ribspost #1 of 78/14/10 at 9:04amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 78/14/10 at 9:13ampost #3 of 78/14/10 at 9:50ampost #4 of 78/14/10 at 9:53ampost #5 of 78/14/10 at 11:21ampost #6 of 78/14/10 at 11:51ampost #7 of 78/14/10 at 12:54pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks, Rbranstner; I spritz every hour with orange, pineapple, apple. I also pour a little in the foil with a little honey!
- Sauce free ribs
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 756 Active Users (44 Members and 712 Guests)
- › Brisket did NOT plateau 27 seconds ago
- › Smoked bass and bluegill 3 minutes ago
- › Hello All 14 minutes ago
- › Sorry But You Have Really Messed Up This Forum !! 15 minutes ago
- › Finishing sausage in water 17 minutes ago
- › Summer Sauage in the rain 23 minutes ago
- › Andouille Sausage 25 minutes ago
- › Third starts a charm! 33 minutes ago
- › Anova Cooler and Tri Tip 36 minutes ago
- › The new guy 37 minutes ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot