These are some spares I smoked Friday nite! I used the Minion Method with some pecan(my favorite) ,A Char-Broil offset, and a 3-2-1. These ribs have no bbq sauce on them! I hope you enjoy veiwing as much as I did Devouring them!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Help BBQ Experts! Rib time :-) Last post on 9/14/10 at 3:57pm in Pork
- Sauce or no sauce Last post on 8/30/10 at 5:30am in Pork
- And they call this Barbequed Ribs...rediculous! Last post on 10/30/10 at 3:30pm in Pork
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
Sauce free ribspost #1 of 78/14/10 at 9:04amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 78/14/10 at 9:13ampost #3 of 78/14/10 at 9:50ampost #4 of 78/14/10 at 9:53ampost #5 of 78/14/10 at 11:21ampost #6 of 78/14/10 at 11:51ampost #7 of 78/14/10 at 12:54pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks, Rbranstner; I spritz every hour with orange, pineapple, apple. I also pour a little in the foil with a little honey!
- Sauce free ribs
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 250 Active Users (3 Members and 247 Guests)
- › apple wood 24 minutes ago
- › Smoking food for wood 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Applewood Smoked Apple Dumplings 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Rib-Eyes, Stuffed Mushrooms & Garlic Toast 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › I need some help very badly (getting thin blue line of smoke) 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Chicken breast 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Smoking in Thailand, maybe... 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Question's & more following probably, on using cure #1 in sausage. 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › New member 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Hello everyone. New here 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ