These are some spares I smoked Friday nite! I used the Minion Method with some pecan(my favorite) ,A Char-Broil offset, and a 3-2-1. These ribs have no bbq sauce on them! I hope you enjoy veiwing as much as I did Devouring them!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Help BBQ Experts! Rib time :-) Last post on 9/14/10 at 3:57pm in Pork
- Sauce or no sauce Last post on 8/30/10 at 5:30am in Pork
- And they call this Barbequed Ribs...rediculous! Last post on 10/30/10 at 3:30pm in Pork
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
Sauce free ribspost #1 of 78/14/10 at 9:04amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 78/14/10 at 9:13ampost #3 of 78/14/10 at 9:50ampost #4 of 78/14/10 at 9:53ampost #5 of 78/14/10 at 11:21ampost #6 of 78/14/10 at 11:51ampost #7 of 78/14/10 at 12:54pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks, Rbranstner; I spritz every hour with orange, pineapple, apple. I also pour a little in the foil with a little honey!
- Sauce free ribs
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 518 Active Users (20 Members and 498 Guests)
- › How often do you fire up your smoker? 1 minute ago
- › Brand new custom shirley 2 minutes ago
- › Got a hard one from my fil for Memorial Day. 9 minutes ago
- › Maverick et-733 question. 14 minutes ago
- › Old Family Sage sausage Recipe 37 minutes ago
- › New Guy from Slovenia 58 minutes ago
- › Howdy! New to meat smoking. 1 hour ago
- › Lump Charcoal On SALE at Home Depot 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › So what's everyone smoking this weekend? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › SMOKED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...