SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Messages for All Guests and Members › TheDudeAbides is Back (Maybe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TheDudeAbides is Back (Maybe) - Page 3

post #41 of 51

Dude,

You know all about Cowgirl's culinary ability, but watch out for that Georgia girl too, she's like Felix the cat---"She reaches into her bag of tricks".

 

Oooops, probably only old guys remember Felix the Cat.

 

 

Bear

post #42 of 51

Country girls can survive!

post #43 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Dude,

You know all about Cowgirl's culinary ability, but watch out for that Georgia girl too, she's like Felix the cat---"She reaches into her bag of tricks".

 

Oooops, probably only old guys remember Felix the Cat.

 

 

Bear

Guess that makes me old

 

post #44 of 51

Hey..I remember Felix...the wonderful wonderful cat.....

post #45 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old poi dog View Post

Hey..I remember Felix...the wonderful wonderful cat.....



I knew Felix personally LOL

post #46 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old poi dog View Post

Hey..I remember Felix...the wonderful wonderful cat.....


Whenever he gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks! 

post #47 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides View Post

Shhhh, I think I might have them talked into a little "challenge"

 

 

 

Kinda  like Rodney the rooster and shhhhhh. they are gonna land.....( if ya dont get it ya aint heard the joke LOL)

 

Dude, buddy old pal, i knew you were lost but wasnt really sure  cause it been busy here too and i aint spent the time like i used to... but its great to see ya back my friend!!!

 

 

 

 

post #48 of 51

good to see ya back and i hope all is well...........and gary is good peeps too.

post #49 of 51

Just FYI - the ability to find threads started by a specific user should be available starting Wednesday!    See this thread by Jeff for details.  

post #50 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail4476 View Post

Just FYI - the ability to find threads started by a specific user should be available starting Wednesday!    See this thread by Jeff for details.  



actually you could do it in advanced search, second bar down, enter user name and go to the bottom and search...  like this...

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/search.php?advanced=1&action=disp&search=&titleonly=0&byuser=Abigail4476&output=all&replycompare=gt&numupdates=0&sdate=0&newer=1&sort=relevance&order=descending&Search=SEARCH 

post #51 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by erain View Post





actually you could do it in advanced search, second bar down, enter user name and go to the bottom and search...  like this...

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/search.php?advanced=1&action=disp&search=&titleonly=0&byuser=Abigail4476&output=all&replycompare=gt&numupdates=0&sdate=0&newer=1&sort=relevance&order=descending&Search=SEARCH 

 

 

erain,

I tried that with "Bearcarver".

It came back with 5 total (two of them being the same one).

 

Bearcarver
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Messages for All Guests and Members › TheDudeAbides is Back (Maybe)