I want to do a chicken with some beer and was wornding how this process should be done what is best beer how to season the chicken and how long to cook if anyone could help me that would be great and coming soon it is gonna be a salmon filet
Related Forum Threads
- First Beer Can Chicken. (Suggestions?) Last post on 8/28/10 at 5:18pm in Poultry
- Sake smoked chicken with wasabi paste?? Last post on 8/23/10 at 10:10am in Poultry
- Beer can chicken Last post on 8/18/10 at 11:32am in Poultry
- prepping for beer can chicken Last post on 8/12/10 at 3:04pm in Poultry
- Beer Can Chicken and ABTs Last post on 8/13/10 at 11:33am in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
drunk chickenpost #1 of 27/31/10 at 6:14pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 27/31/10 at 6:52pm
First of all JstartedScott,welcome to the SMF.You need to go to Roll Call and introduce yourself!
As for the chicken,you could soak it in your favorite brand overnite or so; and-or Inject it before cooking (you can get an injector at most any Outdoor store or Wally World or a lot of grocers are carrying them now.
Hope that helps ,have fun and,
- drunk chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › MES tripping GFCI 2 minutes ago
- › bought a new Thermoworks toy 7 minutes ago
- › Sunday baby backs 12 minutes ago
- › Happy Birthday Cfarmer! 15 minutes ago
- › Wind chill or it's reverse?? 17 minutes ago
- › favorite types of wood 20 minutes ago
- › Yeti Resting 21 minutes ago
- › Ham,it's what's for dinner 23 minutes ago
- › Can you guess wha it is? 26 minutes ago
- › Brick and Metal Smoker 28 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona