Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SoCal rookie Vert smoker Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:54am in For New Members
- Chicken, my new favorite method Last post on 5/31/14 at 7:23pm in Poultry
- A little evening Spatch ....Do you approve? Last post on 9/29/13 at 9:00am in Poultry
- First whole chicken is smokin' Last post on 10/4/13 at 11:44am in Grilling Chicken
- First real try at smoked chicken Last post on 6/25/16 at 9:14pm in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
7up can chicken on udspost #1 of 117/22/10 at 7:44amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/22/10 at 7:54ampost #3 of 117/22/10 at 8:20ampost #4 of 117/22/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 117/22/10 at 8:35amThread Starterpost #6 of 117/22/10 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 117/22/10 at 7:05pmpost #8 of 117/23/10 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #9 of 117/23/10 at 12:57pmpost #10 of 117/23/10 at 4:29pmQuote:
Actually I am on Eastern at the top of the hill.
- 7up can chicken on uds
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
Currently, there are 578 Active Users (26 Members and 552 Guests)
- › Need help with fire box 1 minute ago
- › Butcher Bologna ??? 1 minute ago
- › Thick cut bone in pork chops 4 minutes ago
- › Which stick burner to buy?? 6 minutes ago
- › Trying CMAi Soppressata 12 minutes ago
- › Rib Steaks in The Snow 17 minutes ago
- › Andouille and Smoked Cajun Sausage ~ Foamheart 18 minutes ago
- › Venison Jerky 20 minutes ago
- › Can i hang my UMAi in my basement? 24 minutes ago
- › Makin' Bacon 30 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub