Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SoCal rookie Vert smoker Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:54am in For New Members
- Chicken, my new favorite method Last post on 5/31/14 at 7:23pm in Poultry
- A little evening Spatch ....Do you approve? Last post on 9/29/13 at 9:00am in Poultry
- First whole chicken is smokin' Last post on 10/4/13 at 11:44am in Grilling Chicken
- First real try at smoked chicken Last post on 6/25/16 at 9:14pm in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
7up can chicken on udspost #1 of 117/22/10 at 7:44amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/22/10 at 7:54ampost #3 of 117/22/10 at 8:20ampost #4 of 117/22/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 117/22/10 at 8:35amThread Starterpost #6 of 117/22/10 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 117/22/10 at 7:05pmpost #8 of 117/23/10 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #9 of 117/23/10 at 12:57pmpost #10 of 117/23/10 at 4:29pmQuote:
Actually I am on Eastern at the top of the hill.
- 7up can chicken on uds
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
Currently, there are 337 Active Users (32 Members and 305 Guests)
- › AMAZN Question 1 minute ago
- › Help anyone 3 minutes ago
- › Smoked Ribs, Kraut & Potatoes for dinner - experiment: Q-View & Review 4 minutes ago
- › Cleaning the glass door in a MES 30" 6 minutes ago
- › Austrian Kantwurst Hybrid Dry Cured 6 minutes ago
- › How much Red Pepper? 13 minutes ago
- › Smoking my first fatty... 16 minutes ago
- › Vortex steaks. 18 minutes ago
- › Smoker dehydrated tomatoes 24 minutes ago
- › Need stuffer recomendations! 24 minutes ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot