Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SoCal rookie Vert smoker Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:54am in For New Members
- Chicken, my new favorite method Last post on 5/31/14 at 7:23pm in Poultry
- A little evening Spatch ....Do you approve? Last post on 9/29/13 at 9:00am in Poultry
- First whole chicken is smokin' Last post on 10/4/13 at 11:44am in Grilling Chicken
- First real try at smoked chicken Last post on 6/25/16 at 9:14pm in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
7up can chicken on udspost #1 of 117/22/10 at 7:44amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/22/10 at 7:54ampost #3 of 117/22/10 at 8:20ampost #4 of 117/22/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 117/22/10 at 8:35amThread Starterpost #6 of 117/22/10 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 117/22/10 at 7:05pmpost #8 of 117/23/10 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #9 of 117/23/10 at 12:57pmpost #10 of 117/23/10 at 4:29pmQuote:
Actually I am on Eastern at the top of the hill.
- 7up can chicken on uds
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
Currently, there are 656 Active Users (24 Members and 632 Guests)
- › New guy from Winnipeg,Manitoba... 1 minute ago
- › Bresola, and Bear's Eye round Sous Vide project 4 minutes ago
- › Sausage making question.... 5 minutes ago
- › No longer amateur upgrading Smoker 7 minutes ago
- › Dry rub bacon 7 minutes ago
- › BBQ Bruce 9 minutes ago
- › My 6 year old's First Attempt at Smoking Baby Backs 11 minutes ago
- › Traeger Controller Upgrade 14 minutes ago
- › New guy from Alberta 21 minutes ago
- › Costco bonless pork shoulder 22 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...