Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SoCal rookie Vert smoker Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:54am in For New Members
- Chicken, my new favorite method Last post on 5/31/14 at 7:23pm in Poultry
- A little evening Spatch ....Do you approve? Last post on 9/29/13 at 9:00am in Poultry
- First whole chicken is smokin' Last post on 10/4/13 at 11:44am in Grilling Chicken
- First real try at smoked chicken Last post on 6/25/16 at 9:14pm in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
7up can chicken on udspost #1 of 117/22/10 at 7:44amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/22/10 at 7:54ampost #3 of 117/22/10 at 8:20ampost #4 of 117/22/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 117/22/10 at 8:35amThread Starterpost #6 of 117/22/10 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 117/22/10 at 7:05pmpost #8 of 117/23/10 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #9 of 117/23/10 at 12:57pmpost #10 of 117/23/10 at 4:29pmQuote:
Actually I am on Eastern at the top of the hill.
- 7up can chicken on uds
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
Currently, there are 501 Active Users (39 Members and 462 Guests)
- › New member from Connecticut 45 seconds ago
- › Sauerkraut 2 minutes ago
- › Offset smokers vs. drum smokers in regards to taste of the meat 2 minutes ago
- › Spatchcocking the bird 6 minutes ago
- › BDSkelly ~ NY Strips. First Burn on the Lodge Sportsman Grill /... 10 minutes ago
- › GMG Jim Bowie 1st Butt Smoke Qview 26 minutes ago
- › Brats and Kraut! 27 minutes ago
- › Yoder 640 in NE Indiana 35 minutes ago
- › Pit Beef Brisket w/ Burgundy-Orange Sauce 42 minutes ago
- › Building a smoker base/legs - 1.5" square tubing 14 ga? 56 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona