Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SoCal rookie Vert smoker Last post on 10/26/13 at 8:54am in For New Members
- Chicken, my new favorite method Last post on 5/31/14 at 7:23pm in Poultry
- A little evening Spatch ....Do you approve? Last post on 9/29/13 at 9:00am in Poultry
- First whole chicken is smokin' Last post on 10/4/13 at 11:44am in Grilling Chicken
- First real try at smoked chicken Last post on 6/25/16 at 9:14pm in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
7up can chicken on udspost #1 of 117/22/10 at 7:44amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/22/10 at 7:54ampost #3 of 117/22/10 at 8:20ampost #4 of 117/22/10 at 8:32ampost #5 of 117/22/10 at 8:35amThread Starterpost #6 of 117/22/10 at 6:41pmpost #7 of 117/22/10 at 7:05pmpost #8 of 117/23/10 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #9 of 117/23/10 at 12:57pmpost #10 of 117/23/10 at 4:29pmQuote:
Actually I am on Eastern at the top of the hill.
- 7up can chicken on uds
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
Currently, there are 648 Active Users (30 Members and 618 Guests)
- › Back Rib Experiment 42 seconds ago
- › Going HOG WILD 6 minutes ago
- › Mrs Bear's Surgery 14 minutes ago
- › New & need help w/ 2 choices.... Ivation Long Range Wireless Dual... 15 minutes ago
- › Weekend Smoke - New Rig 18 minutes ago
- › Small Sausage Batches. 21 minutes ago
- › Hi from ECI! 24 minutes ago
- › Pig Candy and some Spare Ribs 34 minutes ago
- › First timer, when is it ready? 43 minutes ago
- › Anyone use wood pellets in their MES? 44 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ