Promised to share when I fixed some of this. Wife out of town for 2 weeks leaving me unsupervised ha ha! So had to fix a philly cheese steak sandwich. Had onions, mushrooms, garlic, fresh basil and of course meat. Still plenty of meat left too.
- topicBeef Steaktagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Tatonka Dust Rib Steak w/smoked butter Last post on 12/25/13 at 10:58pm in Grilling Beef
- Bison Steak & Barolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last post on 12/14/13 at 2:06pm in Wild Game
- Reverse seared tri tip Q-view! Last post on 10/27/13 at 2:20pm in Beef
- Cast Iron Seared Ribeye with Parm crusted Zuch(s) Last post on 10/26/13 at 5:09pm in Grilling Beef
Cherry & Balsamic Marinated Ribeyes
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
post #1 of 6
7/9/10 at 10:21am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:47am
post #3 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:59am
post #4 of 6
7/9/10 at 1:39pm
post #5 of 6
7/9/10 at 2:30pm
post #6 of 6
7/9/10 at 6:37pm
It's good to know that when our wifes go out of town they don't worry about us getting in trouble because they know that all we will do is put something in the smoker and drink something cold.
Great looking plate!
- One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 633 Active Users (37 Members and 596 Guests)
- › Mrs Bear's Surgery 2 minutes ago
- › Trying Umai Soppressata 8 minutes ago
- › Advice on smoking meatloaf yet avoiding bacteria 11 minutes ago
- › 200 Gallon Oval Oil Tank Reverse Flow Smoker Build - 55 Gallon Drum... 12 minutes ago
- › New smoker 17 minutes ago
- › Removable RF plate? 25 minutes ago
- › Dutch's "Wicked Baked Beans" 28 minutes ago
- › Teriyaki Pheasant Sandwich 38 minutes ago
- › 5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse 49 minutes ago
- › Hello all. 50 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ