Promised to share when I fixed some of this. Wife out of town for 2 weeks leaving me unsupervised ha ha! So had to fix a philly cheese steak sandwich. Had onions, mushrooms, garlic, fresh basil and of course meat. Still plenty of meat left too.
- topicBeef Steaktagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Tatonka Dust Rib Steak w/smoked butter Last post on 12/25/13 at 10:58pm in Grilling Beef
- Bison Steak & Barolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last post on 12/14/13 at 2:06pm in Wild Game
- Reverse seared tri tip Q-view! Last post on 10/27/13 at 2:20pm in Beef
- Cast Iron Seared Ribeye with Parm crusted Zuch(s) Last post on 10/26/13 at 5:09pm in Grilling Beef
Cherry & Balsamic Marinated Ribeyes
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
post #1 of 6
7/9/10 at 10:21am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:47am
post #3 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:59am
post #4 of 6
7/9/10 at 1:39pm
post #5 of 6
7/9/10 at 2:30pm
post #6 of 6
7/9/10 at 6:37pm
It's good to know that when our wifes go out of town they don't worry about us getting in trouble because they know that all we will do is put something in the smoker and drink something cold.
Great looking plate!
- One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 241 Active Users (10 Members and 231 Guests)
- › CSR's On The Kettle !! 1 minute ago
- › somewhat new to smoking 2 minutes ago
- › Brisket time! 5 minutes ago
- › Be Honest 18 minutes ago
- › Tri Tip! 33 minutes ago
- › Tri-Tip 40 minutes ago
- › BBQ plates at a church festival 43 minutes ago
- › Smoking food for wood 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › first sausage attempt 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Meat, Cats, and Guns oh my. 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ