Promised to share when I fixed some of this. Wife out of town for 2 weeks leaving me unsupervised ha ha! So had to fix a philly cheese steak sandwich. Had onions, mushrooms, garlic, fresh basil and of course meat. Still plenty of meat left too.
- topicBeef Steaktagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Tatonka Dust Rib Steak w/smoked butter Last post on 12/25/13 at 10:58pm in Grilling Beef
- Bison Steak & Barolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last post on 12/14/13 at 2:06pm in Wild Game
- Reverse seared tri tip Q-view! Last post on 10/27/13 at 2:20pm in Beef
- Cast Iron Seared Ribeye with Parm crusted Zuch(s) Last post on 10/26/13 at 5:09pm in Grilling Beef
Cherry & Balsamic Marinated Ribeyes
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
post #1 of 6
7/9/10 at 10:21am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:47am
post #3 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:59am
post #4 of 6
7/9/10 at 1:39pm
post #5 of 6
7/9/10 at 2:30pm
post #6 of 6
7/9/10 at 6:37pm
It's good to know that when our wifes go out of town they don't worry about us getting in trouble because they know that all we will do is put something in the smoker and drink something cold.
Great looking plate!
- One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 467 Active Users (36 Members and 431 Guests)
- › diy pid controller 43 seconds ago
- › Sous vide T-bone 1 minute ago
- › Ok, here we go... 2 minutes ago
- › Bierschinken, mortadella, mettwurst, and more 3 minutes ago
- › Diff between Pink Salt and Tender Quick? 5 minutes ago
- › Meat probs 6 minutes ago
- › finished my build!! Almost.... PICS 15 minutes ago
- › Ribs.....yeah baby....back. 15 minutes ago
- › Big thaw Wings and Mac! 15 minutes ago
- › How much Red Pepper? 21 minutes ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot