Promised to share when I fixed some of this. Wife out of town for 2 weeks leaving me unsupervised ha ha! So had to fix a philly cheese steak sandwich. Had onions, mushrooms, garlic, fresh basil and of course meat. Still plenty of meat left too.
- topicBeef Steaktagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Tatonka Dust Rib Steak w/smoked butter Last post on 12/25/13 at 10:58pm in Grilling Beef
- Bison Steak & Barolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last post on 12/14/13 at 2:06pm in Wild Game
- Reverse seared tri tip Q-view! Last post on 10/27/13 at 2:20pm in Beef
- Cast Iron Seared Ribeye with Parm crusted Zuch(s) Last post on 10/26/13 at 5:09pm in Grilling Beef
Cherry & Balsamic Marinated Ribeyes
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
post #1 of 6
7/9/10 at 10:21am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:47am
post #3 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:59am
post #4 of 6
7/9/10 at 1:39pm
post #5 of 6
7/9/10 at 2:30pm
post #6 of 6
7/9/10 at 6:37pm
It's good to know that when our wifes go out of town they don't worry about us getting in trouble because they know that all we will do is put something in the smoker and drink something cold.
Great looking plate!
- One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 557 Active Users (35 Members and 522 Guests)
- › Bullwinkle bresaola 3 minutes ago
- › Post A Picture of Your COMPLETED Mini-WSM Here ! (Mini Weber... 14 minutes ago
- › Half N Half Saint Patricks Day Corned Beef. Now with the final report! 21 minutes ago
- › Small Garden in East Texas 24 minutes ago
- › If I had one last wish... 43 minutes ago
- › Drill Bit 47 minutes ago
- › Big Poppa UDS Build with Pics 50 minutes ago
- › Electric Smokers ... Bradley vs Masterbuilt???? 51 minutes ago
- › Smoked chicken Q view 55 minutes ago
- › pork collar 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives