Promised to share when I fixed some of this. Wife out of town for 2 weeks leaving me unsupervised ha ha! So had to fix a philly cheese steak sandwich. Had onions, mushrooms, garlic, fresh basil and of course meat. Still plenty of meat left too.
- topicBeef Steaktagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Tatonka Dust Rib Steak w/smoked butter Last post on 12/25/13 at 10:58pm in Grilling Beef
- Bison Steak & Barolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last post on 12/14/13 at 2:06pm in Wild Game
- Reverse seared tri tip Q-view! Last post on 10/27/13 at 2:20pm in Beef
- Cast Iron Seared Ribeye with Parm crusted Zuch(s) Last post on 10/26/13 at 5:09pm in Grilling Beef
Cherry & Balsamic Marinated Ribeyes
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
Just purchased this unit a few weeks ago have only used it 3 time and just the love the way to cooks. Real easy to keep temps and the smoke box is huge.
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
post #1 of 6
7/9/10 at 10:21am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
post #2 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:47am
post #3 of 6
7/9/10 at 11:59am
post #4 of 6
7/9/10 at 1:39pm
post #5 of 6
7/9/10 at 2:30pm
post #6 of 6
7/9/10 at 6:37pm
It's good to know that when our wifes go out of town they don't worry about us getting in trouble because they know that all we will do is put something in the smoker and drink something cold.
Great looking plate!
- One way to fix the filet mignon i bought
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 845 Active Users (30 Members and 815 Guests)
- › Didn't want to strikeout at Costco 30 seconds ago
- › Can't Keep The Pellets Lit! 3 minutes ago
- › Beef! It's what's for dinner...tomorrow! 7 minutes ago
- › What do you like for pellets? Or are they all about the same? 11 minutes ago
- › Competition Chicken Thighs w/QView 13 minutes ago
- › Beef shoulder clod. 16 minutes ago
- › First brisket (overnight) 17 minutes ago
- › Its 330 am time to smoke a butt! 23 minutes ago
- › Friday night meatloaf! 32 minutes ago
- › Central Wisconsin Smoker Noob 40 minutes ago
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer