I am looking for a vinegar & oil based mop to use on grilling chicken. I think it has garlic, salt and maybe some other seasonings. Anybody have any ideas on the amounts and type of seasonings ie. pepper, ect. Thanks
- topicChickentagged by System, 7/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- Getting High Temp in WSM Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:16am in Poultry
- Last minute ribs and chicken Last post on 11/30/13 at 4:42pm in Pork
- My Favorite. Whole Chicken Last post on 11/24/13 at 6:43pm in Poultry
- Smoking Chicken Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:53am in Roll Call
- Chicken and Pork Tamales... Last post on 11/22/13 at 4:20am in General Discussion
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Chicken moppost #1 of 37/8/10 at 3:27pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 37/8/10 at 4:15pm
Welcome to SMF please stop by the Roll Call section and make a thread to introduce yourself and tell us about your smoking equipment. Heres a link to some good recipespost #3 of 37/8/10 at 4:28pm
,If you think about what you are asking for, It's nothing more than zesty itallian dressing.
google recipes for zesty itallian and when you find one ya like make it your own by adding or subtracting anything you like .
- Chicken mop
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Smoked meatloaf? 41 minutes ago
- › Metal experts please help! What steel can I use? Hot rolled, cold... 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › BDSkelly ~ NY Strips. First Burn on the Lodge Sportsman Grill /... 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Yeti Resting 3 hours ago
- › Pit boss 820 3 hours ago
- › Happy Birthday Cfarmer! 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Insulate or not? 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Bear summer sausage 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Its time for the smoke to roll 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Pretty pumped 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona