Related Forum Threads
- First Beer Can Chicken. (Suggestions?) Last post on 8/28/10 at 5:18pm in Poultry
- Sake smoked chicken with wasabi paste?? Last post on 8/23/10 at 10:10am in Poultry
- Beer can chicken Last post on 8/18/10 at 11:32am in Poultry
- prepping for beer can chicken Last post on 8/12/10 at 3:04pm in Poultry
- Beer Can Chicken and ABTs Last post on 8/13/10 at 11:33am in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-Viewpost #1 of 177/5/10 at 11:33amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 177/5/10 at 12:06pmpost #3 of 177/5/10 at 12:28pmpost #4 of 177/5/10 at 2:25pm
If I recall correctly they are usually a regular hard boiled egg with sausage or hamburger wrapped around the egg and then it'suppose to have bacon wrapped too. But I could be wrong. Now I do like the idea there Doj I haven't seen tham in a bit either.post #5 of 177/5/10 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #6 of 177/5/10 at 2:36pmpost #7 of 177/9/10 at 1:37pmpost #8 of 177/9/10 at 2:16pmThread Starter
Actually, they are different. ABT's are jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon. (I like to put lil smokies in em too. These are molded around with italian sausage.post #9 of 177/9/10 at 2:26pmpost #10 of 177/9/10 at 2:27pmpost #11 of 177/9/10 at 2:31pmpost #12 of 177/10/10 at 6:48ampost #13 of 177/12/10 at 10:27ampost #14 of 177/12/10 at 12:11pmpost #15 of 177/13/10 at 6:42ampost #16 of 177/20/10 at 11:00ampost #17 of 177/20/10 at 1:09pm
here is a recipe link for the fried ones called scotch eggs. shouldn't be that hard to wrap with bacon and smoke.
- Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-View
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Half N Half Saint Patricks Day Corned Beef. Now with the final report! 4 minutes ago
- › Small Garden in East Texas 7 minutes ago
- › If I had one last wish... 26 minutes ago
- › Drill Bit 30 minutes ago
- › Big Poppa UDS Build with Pics 32 minutes ago
- › Electric Smokers ... Bradley vs Masterbuilt???? 34 minutes ago
- › Smoked chicken Q view 38 minutes ago
- › pork collar 49 minutes ago
- › First wings!.. 58 minutes ago
- › So I bought a Traeger......... 59 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives