Related Forum Threads
- First Beer Can Chicken. (Suggestions?) Last post on 8/28/10 at 5:18pm in Poultry
- Sake smoked chicken with wasabi paste?? Last post on 8/23/10 at 10:10am in Poultry
- Beer can chicken Last post on 8/18/10 at 11:32am in Poultry
- prepping for beer can chicken Last post on 8/12/10 at 3:04pm in Poultry
- Beer Can Chicken and ABTs Last post on 8/13/10 at 11:33am in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-Viewpost #1 of 177/5/10 at 11:33amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 177/5/10 at 12:06pmpost #3 of 177/5/10 at 12:28pmpost #4 of 177/5/10 at 2:25pm
If I recall correctly they are usually a regular hard boiled egg with sausage or hamburger wrapped around the egg and then it'suppose to have bacon wrapped too. But I could be wrong. Now I do like the idea there Doj I haven't seen tham in a bit either.post #5 of 177/5/10 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #6 of 177/5/10 at 2:36pmpost #7 of 177/9/10 at 1:37pmpost #8 of 177/9/10 at 2:16pmThread Starter
Actually, they are different. ABT's are jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon. (I like to put lil smokies in em too. These are molded around with italian sausage.post #9 of 177/9/10 at 2:26pmpost #10 of 177/9/10 at 2:27pmpost #11 of 177/9/10 at 2:31pmpost #12 of 177/10/10 at 6:48ampost #13 of 177/12/10 at 10:27ampost #14 of 177/12/10 at 12:11pmpost #15 of 177/13/10 at 6:42ampost #16 of 177/20/10 at 11:00ampost #17 of 177/20/10 at 1:09pm
here is a recipe link for the fried ones called scotch eggs. shouldn't be that hard to wrap with bacon and smoke.
- Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-View
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Cleaning a Cast Iron Pan - Using water and electricity 4 minutes ago
- › Smoking Wood for northern states. 31 minutes ago
- › Sauces 40 minutes ago
- › Hamburger recipe 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Smoke Hollow Smoke-Tronix 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Beef prices in your Local area ???? 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › Smoked bass and bluegill 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › MES 40 External Thermometer 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › First timer with a 2 door Masterbuilt 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › First time poster, Long time reader 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot