Related Forum Threads
- First Beer Can Chicken. (Suggestions?) Last post on 8/28/10 at 5:18pm in Poultry
- Sake smoked chicken with wasabi paste?? Last post on 8/23/10 at 10:10am in Poultry
- Beer can chicken Last post on 8/18/10 at 11:32am in Poultry
- prepping for beer can chicken Last post on 8/12/10 at 3:04pm in Poultry
- Beer Can Chicken and ABTs Last post on 8/13/10 at 11:33am in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-Viewpost #1 of 177/5/10 at 11:33amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 177/5/10 at 12:06pmpost #3 of 177/5/10 at 12:28pmpost #4 of 177/5/10 at 2:25pm
If I recall correctly they are usually a regular hard boiled egg with sausage or hamburger wrapped around the egg and then it'suppose to have bacon wrapped too. But I could be wrong. Now I do like the idea there Doj I haven't seen tham in a bit either.post #5 of 177/5/10 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #6 of 177/5/10 at 2:36pmpost #7 of 177/9/10 at 1:37pmpost #8 of 177/9/10 at 2:16pmThread Starter
Actually, they are different. ABT's are jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon. (I like to put lil smokies in em too. These are molded around with italian sausage.post #9 of 177/9/10 at 2:26pmpost #10 of 177/9/10 at 2:27pmpost #11 of 177/9/10 at 2:31pmpost #12 of 177/10/10 at 6:48ampost #13 of 177/12/10 at 10:27ampost #14 of 177/12/10 at 12:11pmpost #15 of 177/13/10 at 6:42ampost #16 of 177/20/10 at 11:00ampost #17 of 177/20/10 at 1:09pm
here is a recipe link for the fried ones called scotch eggs. shouldn't be that hard to wrap with bacon and smoke.
- Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-View
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Need help identifying this smoker 2 minutes ago
- › HeaterMeter Controller, with Wifi, and Electric Smoker (MES40) Mod... 5 minutes ago
- › 1st Smoked chicken 9 minutes ago
- › Sopressatta,Pepperoni,,Salami all finished 7/14/17 All First for me... 10 minutes ago
- › First timer, when is it ready? 11 minutes ago
- › Old Country BBQ Pits Over and Under Smoker 13 minutes ago
- › Is a 2nd generation used MES 40" worth $100? 14 minutes ago
- › UMAi Curing Experience 16 minutes ago
- › How much and what else? 19 minutes ago
- › Very Particular Pulled Pork Not Pulling Question 20 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ