Related Forum Threads
- First Beer Can Chicken. (Suggestions?) Last post on 8/28/10 at 5:18pm in Poultry
- Sake smoked chicken with wasabi paste?? Last post on 8/23/10 at 10:10am in Poultry
- Beer can chicken Last post on 8/18/10 at 11:32am in Poultry
- prepping for beer can chicken Last post on 8/12/10 at 3:04pm in Poultry
- Beer Can Chicken and ABTs Last post on 8/13/10 at 11:33am in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-Viewpost #1 of 177/5/10 at 11:33amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 177/5/10 at 12:06pmpost #3 of 177/5/10 at 12:28pmpost #4 of 177/5/10 at 2:25pm
If I recall correctly they are usually a regular hard boiled egg with sausage or hamburger wrapped around the egg and then it'suppose to have bacon wrapped too. But I could be wrong. Now I do like the idea there Doj I haven't seen tham in a bit either.post #5 of 177/5/10 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #6 of 177/5/10 at 2:36pmpost #7 of 177/9/10 at 1:37pmpost #8 of 177/9/10 at 2:16pmThread Starter
Actually, they are different. ABT's are jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon. (I like to put lil smokies in em too. These are molded around with italian sausage.post #9 of 177/9/10 at 2:26pmpost #10 of 177/9/10 at 2:27pmpost #11 of 177/9/10 at 2:31pmpost #12 of 177/10/10 at 6:48ampost #13 of 177/12/10 at 10:27ampost #14 of 177/12/10 at 12:11pmpost #15 of 177/13/10 at 6:42ampost #16 of 177/20/10 at 11:00ampost #17 of 177/20/10 at 1:09pm
here is a recipe link for the fried ones called scotch eggs. shouldn't be that hard to wrap with bacon and smoke.
- Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-View
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Smoked Wings--Tough Skin 6 minutes ago
- › My Tri-Tip - Brought over from another site. 10 minutes ago
- › Indian Trail, N.C. guy here, Brand Spankin' New 10 minutes ago
- › 13lbs of Beef Tenderloin 11 minutes ago
- › Bear summer sausage 26 minutes ago
- › New member 38 minutes ago
- › Cold smoke attachment and bacon 42 minutes ago
- › Good day for SS and Jerky 1 hour ago
- › Meat smoking Log book 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Offset smokers vs. drum smokers in regards to taste of the meat 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona