Related Forum Threads
- First Beer Can Chicken. (Suggestions?) Last post on 8/28/10 at 5:18pm in Poultry
- Sake smoked chicken with wasabi paste?? Last post on 8/23/10 at 10:10am in Poultry
- Beer can chicken Last post on 8/18/10 at 11:32am in Poultry
- prepping for beer can chicken Last post on 8/12/10 at 3:04pm in Poultry
- Beer Can Chicken and ABTs Last post on 8/13/10 at 11:33am in Poultry
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-Viewpost #1 of 177/5/10 at 11:33amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 177/5/10 at 12:06pmpost #3 of 177/5/10 at 12:28pmpost #4 of 177/5/10 at 2:25pm
If I recall correctly they are usually a regular hard boiled egg with sausage or hamburger wrapped around the egg and then it'suppose to have bacon wrapped too. But I could be wrong. Now I do like the idea there Doj I haven't seen tham in a bit either.post #5 of 177/5/10 at 2:32pmThread Starterpost #6 of 177/5/10 at 2:36pmpost #7 of 177/9/10 at 1:37pmpost #8 of 177/9/10 at 2:16pmThread Starter
Actually, they are different. ABT's are jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon. (I like to put lil smokies in em too. These are molded around with italian sausage.post #9 of 177/9/10 at 2:26pmpost #10 of 177/9/10 at 2:27pmpost #11 of 177/9/10 at 2:31pmpost #12 of 177/10/10 at 6:48ampost #13 of 177/12/10 at 10:27ampost #14 of 177/12/10 at 12:11pmpost #15 of 177/13/10 at 6:42ampost #16 of 177/20/10 at 11:00ampost #17 of 177/20/10 at 1:09pm
here is a recipe link for the fried ones called scotch eggs. shouldn't be that hard to wrap with bacon and smoke.
- Monday day off smoke!!! Beer Can Chicken and Armadillo Eggs!!! Q-View
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Another Newbie with OKJ Smoker 4 minutes ago
- › 1st build - Reverse Flow Offset, vertical cooking chamber 30 minutes ago
- › Savory Stuffed Pork Loin 33 minutes ago
- › Hi-Temp JBWeld repair 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Chuck Burnt ends 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Bradley 4 rack problems 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Trying Something New To Me... Dry Curing Charcuterie! 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Lump Charcoal On SALE at Home Depot 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite 44" propane smoker 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Weekend smoke 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...