or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › How do you like your Brisket?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How do you like your Brisket?

Poll Results: How do you like your Brisket?

Poll expired: Jul 6, 2010  
  • 5% (1)
    Shredded
  • 94% (16)
    Sliced
17 Total Votes  
post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

Do you prefer the finished product sliced or shredded?

post #2 of 10

I personally like my brisket sliced and not pulled. After all if I want some pulled beef I would use a chuck roast. But then I also like the burnt ends with the point too.

post #3 of 10

I like my brisket sliced also.

post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mballi3011 View Post

I personally like my brisket sliced and not pulled. After all if I want some pulled beef I would use a chuck roast. But then I also like the burnt ends with the point too.


What he said.  Chuckies are good for pulling.  Briskets are so good sliced I wouldn't think of pulling/shredding.

post #5 of 10

I would have to say sliced is the only way to go.  After all the love and attention given to it whu abuse it, you should just treat it right. Nice even slices and just a hint of that wonderful juice drizzled on top.  I know what I am cooking to celebrate this the greatest nation on God's green Earth! Sliced Brisket.

 

Say it with me Brisket Brisket Brisket....Oi Oi Oi!

 

 

post #6 of 10

Nice! Happy Canada Day to you too! :D:D:D

 

Quote:
  I know what I am cooking to celebrate this the greatest nation on God's green Earth! Sliced Brisket.

 


 
post #7 of 10

I like mine sliced but very tender. If I cant cut a slice with a plastic fork then It is not perfect. :)

post #8 of 10

Sliced but fork cut tender for the flat.... point gets turned into Man Candy! (burnt ends)

post #9 of 10

I am sorry if I offend.  I still have the American Pride my Dad gave me.  He used to say if you don't think your country is the best, move to the one that is.  :)

 

Don't get me wrong some of my best friends are Canadian...or from Eugene.  :)

post #10 of 10



Oh hahah no worries! July 1st is Canada day, so I thought you meant you were cooking something today. I work with a few other Canadians in Eugene, Oregon is a great place for us to migrate to. Same friendly PNW attitude and a much nicer climate.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Mo View Post

I am sorry if I offend.  I still have the American Pride my Dad gave me.  He used to say if you don't think your country is the best, move to the one that is.  :)

 

Don't get me wrong some of my best friends are Canadian...or from Eugene.  :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › How do you like your Brisket?