I have bacon curing -- today is day 7. Unfortunately for me, the weather is not going to help me smoke it. Rain again!
Can I let my bacon continue to cure -- and for how long? Based on my schedule, and the weather forecast, it looks like another week before I can smoke it. Should I let it sit in the cure until a day before I can smoke it -- which would mean about 13 days in the cure? Any other suggestions???