Great illustration. Gave you a thumbs up :)
- topicBriskettagged by System, 7/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Separating a brisket - Page 2post #21 of 311/23/13 at 5:03am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 311/23/13 at 6:45ampost #23 of 311/23/13 at 6:59ampost #24 of 319/1/15 at 1:30pmpost #25 of 311/3/16 at 5:48pmThread Starterpost #26 of 311/3/16 at 6:39pmpost #27 of 311/3/16 at 6:54pmThread StarterQuote:
Look at the Article tab at the top of the page. They were originally called "Wiki's" if I remember right. Basically really good informative posts.post #28 of 311/3/16 at 7:03pmpost #29 of 318/24/16 at 11:52pmpost #30 of 318/28/16 at 11:06amThread StarterQuote:
Glad to see it's still helpful!post #31 of 318/28/16 at 2:19pmQuote:
A42, Not sure were in Maine you are but Super wally worlds carry briskets in the NE area.
- Separating a brisket
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Smoked meatloaf? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Metal experts please help! What steel can I use? Hot rolled, cold... 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › BDSkelly ~ NY Strips. First Burn on the Lodge Sportsman Grill /... 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Yeti Resting 4 hours ago
- › Pit boss 820 4 hours ago
- › Happy Birthday Cfarmer! 4 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Insulate or not? 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Bear summer sausage 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Its time for the smoke to roll 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Pretty pumped 4 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona