Great illustration. Gave you a thumbs up :)
- topicBriskettagged by System, 7/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Prepping Brisket Last post on 9/18/15 at 6:42am in Beef
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- Question on smoking a brisket and ribs together Last post on 12/24/14 at 6:37am in General Discussion
- First Brisket, Question regarding cut of meat Last post on 12/19/14 at 1:18pm in Beef
- Small Pretrimmed brisket...First time! Last post on 12/20/14 at 2:27pm in Beef
Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
Last edited: 9/22/12
- Geeks Basic BrisketLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brisket Separation TechniqueLast edited: 9/9/10
- Red Bell Pepper Rub Naturally Sweet And Mildy Spicy No SugarLast edited: 8/28/13
- Brisket Marinade And RubLast edited: 5/25/10
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
Separating a brisket - Page 2post #21 of 311/23/13 at 5:03am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 311/23/13 at 6:45ampost #23 of 311/23/13 at 6:59ampost #24 of 319/1/15 at 1:30pmpost #25 of 311/3/16 at 5:48pmThread Starterpost #26 of 311/3/16 at 6:39pmpost #27 of 311/3/16 at 6:54pmThread StarterQuote:
Look at the Article tab at the top of the page. They were originally called "Wiki's" if I remember right. Basically really good informative posts.post #28 of 311/3/16 at 7:03pmpost #29 of 318/24/16 at 11:52pmpost #30 of 318/28/16 at 11:06amThread StarterQuote:
Glad to see it's still helpful!post #31 of 318/28/16 at 2:19pmQuote:
A42, Not sure were in Maine you are but Super wally worlds carry briskets in the NE area.
- Separating a brisket
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Geeks Basic Brisket
- › Smoke Chief cold smoke generator 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Can i hang my UMAi in my basement? 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Corned beef and hash 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Smoked Garlic Pork + 5 ~ Foamheart 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Some grilled chicken quarters. 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Which stick burner to buy?? 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › PID problems runaway temp 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Jalapeno elk saugage 3 hours ago
- › I know what I'm doing this weekend... 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › ham curing days set in stone? 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub