Raining all morning here so I was able to get back on the build. Today's goal was some more welding, installing plate and the duel stacks.
Due to a miscalculation on my plates, I had to go get another piece to act as my valley piece that I originally planned on using a piece of angle iron. So I went to the steel supply fab shop and they cut me a piece of plate and went ahead and put a bend down the middle. This actually worked out great as it was a big help dropping in the 3/16 plates.
After the plates were tacked in (still low on weld gas), I started on the smoke stacks. Due to not wanting to go buy anything, I found these 3" conduit pipes and cut them off at the bends and mounted them off the back at lower grate level. I like the dual exhaust look. I will be adding dampers on top of the stacks. The dampers will be cap slide style and each damper will be operated by one lever with some linkage.
Here are the updated pics. Like I mentioned, everything is just tacked down since I am almost out of weld gas.