- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandBrinkmanntagged by System, 10/13/10
- productBrinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- brandGrilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- categoryGrillstagged by System, 10/13/10
- categorySmokerstagged by System, 10/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- Need Dial Thermometers for My Smoke N Pit Last post on 5/26/10 at 11:26am in Charcoal Smokers
- Brinkmann Smoke n' Pit Last post on 5/10/10 at 8:48am in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoke n pit vs smokin pro Last post on 4/19/10 at 1:55pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoken Pit-Reverse Flow?? Last post on 4/7/10 at 11:25pm in Charcoal Smokers
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Hi all. New here too. Names Mike...Am I confess, I am a smoke-a-halic..I love it. I have a Brinkman and my question is do I need to or should I seal the fire door? seems loose and am loosing a lot of smoike from it. I dpownloaded the mods and will get to them this weekend. But am wondering about the door?
- help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Mrs Bear's Surgery 9 minutes ago
- › Boston Butt Pulled Pork (Step by Step) 22 minutes ago
- › Need some opinions 24 minutes ago
- › New to smoking 31 minutes ago
- › Mike from Arkansas here. 33 minutes ago
- › Hello from South Central Texas 34 minutes ago
- › Hello everyone 35 minutes ago
- › Help me...brisket! 37 minutes ago
- › Another Brisket Story aka Brisket Redemption 39 minutes ago
- › ECB Electric Trying To Improve My Shoulder Method 40 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ