- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandBrinkmanntagged by System, 10/13/10
- productBrinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- brandGrilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- categoryGrillstagged by System, 10/13/10
- categorySmokerstagged by System, 10/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- Need Dial Thermometers for My Smoke N Pit Last post on 5/26/10 at 11:26am in Charcoal Smokers
- Brinkmann Smoke n' Pit Last post on 5/10/10 at 8:48am in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoke n pit vs smokin pro Last post on 4/19/10 at 1:55pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoken Pit-Reverse Flow?? Last post on 4/7/10 at 11:25pm in Charcoal Smokers
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Hi all. New here too. Names Mike...Am I confess, I am a smoke-a-halic..I love it. I have a Brinkman and my question is do I need to or should I seal the fire door? seems loose and am loosing a lot of smoike from it. I dpownloaded the mods and will get to them this weekend. But am wondering about the door?
- help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Knowing where your meat comes from... 7 minutes ago
- › Question About Curing Bacon - how long is too long? 18 minutes ago
- › Vents open or closed? 18 minutes ago
- › Hello everyone! 21 minutes ago
- › Hello all. 22 minutes ago
- › New Member 34 minutes ago
- › Morning, total rookie here in the smoking world. 47 minutes ago
- › Loin question 49 minutes ago
- › Sloppy Joe Button Buck 51 minutes ago
- › pellets vs chips ,Master built Sportsman Elite 30'' Electric Smoker 55 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ