- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandBrinkmanntagged by System, 10/13/10
- productBrinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- brandGrilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- categoryGrillstagged by System, 10/13/10
- categorySmokerstagged by System, 10/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- Need Dial Thermometers for My Smoke N Pit Last post on 5/26/10 at 11:26am in Charcoal Smokers
- Brinkmann Smoke n' Pit Last post on 5/10/10 at 8:48am in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoke n pit vs smokin pro Last post on 4/19/10 at 1:55pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoken Pit-Reverse Flow?? Last post on 4/7/10 at 11:25pm in Charcoal Smokers
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Hi all. New here too. Names Mike...Am I confess, I am a smoke-a-halic..I love it. I have a Brinkman and my question is do I need to or should I seal the fire door? seems loose and am loosing a lot of smoike from it. I dpownloaded the mods and will get to them this weekend. But am wondering about the door?
- help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Weber Style wireless temp probe 11 minutes ago
- › No Brotchen? 11 minutes ago
- › Adding wood chips? 17 minutes ago
- › Wet cure whole turkey 18 minutes ago
- › Canjun Bandit Rotisserie/22 WSM 21 minutes ago
- › Water trays 21 minutes ago
- › Smoked Salad Dressing 23 minutes ago
- › HELLO 25 minutes ago
- › 1st crack at a fatty 26 minutes ago
- › Another new guy from Michigan! 26 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer