- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandBrinkmanntagged by System, 10/13/10
- productBrinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- brandGrilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- categoryGrillstagged by System, 10/13/10
- categorySmokerstagged by System, 10/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- Need Dial Thermometers for My Smoke N Pit Last post on 5/26/10 at 11:26am in Charcoal Smokers
- Brinkmann Smoke n' Pit Last post on 5/10/10 at 8:48am in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoke n pit vs smokin pro Last post on 4/19/10 at 1:55pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoken Pit-Reverse Flow?? Last post on 4/7/10 at 11:25pm in Charcoal Smokers
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
I agree with everything yamafx4dude said. The box itself is great. Well insulted and large enough for a large family I need to smoke for. However the electronics in this unit suck… DO NOT depend...
This is a nice set it and forget it type of thing. One thing I do want to mention on it...lump coal is not easy to work with on this. Stay with Kingsford. Well made and works like a charm. I am not...
help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Hi all. New here too. Names Mike...Am I confess, I am a smoke-a-halic..I love it. I have a Brinkman and my question is do I need to or should I seal the fire door? seems loose and am loosing a lot of smoike from it. I dpownloaded the mods and will get to them this weekend. But am wondering about the door?
- help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Liver & Onions W/Soy & Lemon 23 seconds ago
- › Best practices for sausage making 33 seconds ago
- › Smoking What 2 minutes ago
- › The WiFi Anova Drummie cook 2 minutes ago
- › Cracked Black Pepper Rings N Chubs 3 minutes ago
- › Once again Seriously this time. 12 minutes ago
- › Just picked up 25 pounds of meat 13 minutes ago
- › First Ribeye Roast QView 17 minutes ago
- › Cleaning a Cast Iron Pan - Using water and electricity 19 minutes ago
- › Not bacon, but like the guidance I get from here 20 minutes ago
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot