- 6 Posts. Joined 4/2010
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandBrinkmanntagged by System, 10/13/10
- productBrinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- brandGrilltagged by System, 10/13/10
- categoryGrillstagged by System, 10/13/10
- categorySmokerstagged by System, 10/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Some help with Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Last post on 3/10/12 at 10:05am in Charcoal Smokers
- Need Dial Thermometers for My Smoke N Pit Last post on 5/26/10 at 11:26am in Charcoal Smokers
- Brinkmann Smoke n' Pit Last post on 5/10/10 at 8:48am in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoke n pit vs smokin pro Last post on 4/19/10 at 1:55pm in Charcoal Smokers
- Smoken Pit-Reverse Flow?? Last post on 4/7/10 at 11:25pm in Charcoal Smokers
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Hi all. New here too. Names Mike...Am I confess, I am a smoke-a-halic..I love it. I have a Brinkman and my question is do I need to or should I seal the fire door? seems loose and am loosing a lot of smoike from it. I dpownloaded the mods and will get to them this weekend. But am wondering about the door?
- help with smoke n pit
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Debating a UDS build. Advice needed! 7 minutes ago
- › Propane smoker in a file cabinet - want to make a wooden door. 22 minutes ago
- › Do you need multiple probes???? 22 minutes ago
- › Long time reader with new MES smoker 39 minutes ago
- › I need help with my mailbox mod please... will not stay lit. 45 minutes ago
- › Central Florida Butcher? 54 minutes ago
- › Problem with getting wood to smolder 57 minutes ago
- › IT for slow cooked leg of lamb 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Getting discouraged. Salmon fiasco and Canadian bacon maybe. 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › SMOKED PULLED PORK FOR SUNDAY DINNER. 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations