Sounds great pops
- topicChickentagged by System, 7/25/10
Related Forum Threads
- Getting High Temp in WSM Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:16am in Poultry
- Last minute ribs and chicken Last post on 11/30/13 at 4:42pm in Pork
- My Favorite. Whole Chicken Last post on 11/24/13 at 6:43pm in Poultry
- Smoking Chicken Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:53am in Roll Call
- Chicken and Pork Tamales... Last post on 11/22/13 at 4:20am in General Discussion
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
Fireman's Chicken - Page 2post #21 of 289/23/11 at 10:20am
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 289/30/11 at 10:26ampost #23 of 2810/1/11 at 1:42pmpost #24 of 2812/13/11 at 7:30am
This is very interesting...I will give this a try as soon as I get back from Ca. after the 1st...This is the kinda stuff I like...its not just cooking it has history and a nice black iron pot of beans to go with it....no fancy grill, open wood coals...post #25 of 285/30/12 at 1:13pm
I have been grilling chicken with Cornell sauce for years- the sauce was developed by a professor at Cornell University. I have found that brining is counterproductive, rather I grill the chicken half until there is noticeable moisture coming out of it AND THEN start saucing them generously and often. I believe that by this process you are making room for the delectable sauce to penetrate the chicken. I test for doneness by picking up the half with a pair of gloves and twisting the leg- the leg should turn very easily and it's done. Great chicken and very common here in New York. Paulpost #26 of 285/31/12 at 5:57amThread Starter
Yes! I know right where you're located, been through there many many times, mother-in-law lived in Wolcott for many years and used to drive down to see her from Watertown. Also used to play in a country band in Red Creek too; this was back in the 70's, can't remember the place we played in, tho.post #27 of 285/31/12 at 1:10pmpost #28 of 285/31/12 at 6:00pm
- Fireman's Chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Country Style Ribs (SV & Grill) Best Ever! 7 minutes ago
- › There Is A Difference Between Low And Slow And Lower And Slower 20 minutes ago
- › Ribs done in 2.5 hours??? 21 minutes ago
- › UMAI Bag Sizes 26 minutes ago
- › first boston butt smoking planned for this weekend. Anyone want to... 31 minutes ago
- › Monday Kielbasi & Fassets Breakfast Sausage 38 minutes ago
- › August 2017 Throwdown - Yardbird Voting Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Sausage patties texture 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › First Tri Tip 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Any idea what type of ribs these are? 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods