- 1,983 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Florida
- Points: 13
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Chicken Mango Jalopeno Sausage Last post on 1/8/11 at 5:39am in Sausage
- Wings and Sausage Last post on 4/17/10 at 11:56pm in Poultry
- SBC Chicken Sausage Last post on 2/3/10 at 8:25pm in Sausage
- Chicken Basil sausage... Last post on 3/1/10 at 8:18pm in Sausage
- Ideas for cooking for cub scouts Last post on 9/26/10 at 5:46pm in General Discussion
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
5 years ago, I bought the Smoker attachment to use as a Grill for my wife and I. Last year, I purchased the Duo Grill. Attached the Smoker immediately and took 13 months before I tried to Smoke...
This is a great smoker for the price. I bought it from Home Depot online for $149. 2 day shipping. So glad I spent the money. My only negative about this smoker is that I cannot set it above 275....
It's a real shame these smokers are not being made like this anymore. Temp control is easy with a tuning plate. Also maintenance is simple as well just like anoy other smoker.
This device offers the greatest kind of grilling possible. Recently a man from Oklahoma rolled into a major BBQ competition with one of these grills on top of a Weber Kettle and took first place in...
I have had it for years, I fire it up, I cook, I shut the dampers and let it cool. then store it. About every third cooking, I give it a though cleaning. I put on a wagon to make it mobile. If...
buffalo chicken sausage - Page 2post #21 of 283/31/10 at 12:48amlol i just meant the links you made look perfect like the ones in publix or something
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 283/31/10 at 1:24ampost #23 of 283/31/10 at 4:52amDid someone say "Blue Cheese?" Yum.
I wish I was into making my own sausage. This sounds really, really good.post #24 of 284/11/10 at 2:53amExcellent recipe! Made 14lbs of it today (10lbs chicken thighs and 4lbs of bacon). I used Sriracha for the hot sauce and it came out awesome! I also left out the blue cheese as some friends like ranch instead so it can be dressed however. This also happened to be my first home-made chicken sausage and will certainly not be the last time I make these.post #25 of 284/12/10 at 8:38pm
Made a small batchMade 5 lbs of this today and used the Sriracha also. I always have that and Sambal around. Might try some sambal in a sausage also.
My test fry was really good. Just spicy enough. Won't kill anyone. Used fresh Oregano instead of the Marjoram. I have a huge bush of oregano. also used a little more garlic/lb.
Adjusted all seasonings based on : 4 lbs chicken thighs, 1 lb of homemade bacon, No cheese.post #26 of 289/19/10 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 282/12/11 at 5:11pm
Man, I forgot about this. It's been almost a year since I made this. This sausage got rave reviews from my peeps. Easy and spicy....Just like I like my women...(hope my wife doesn't see this)post #28 of 282/12/11 at 6:26pmQuote:
Thanks for digging this post up, those sound fricking awesome.
- buffalo chicken sausage
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › MES40 Temp Inaccuracy Making Me Crazy 2 minutes ago
- › Pops6927's Wet Curing Brine 3 minutes ago
- › Checking in from Kentucky 6 minutes ago
- › The Forum is Getting an Upgrade! Moved to Monday, September 25th 7 minutes ago
- › Hello from Florida. 8 minutes ago
- › Did someone call Wellington 12 minutes ago
- › Just joined 12 minutes ago
- › Welding My Oklahoma Joe Fire Box At Home With A Hobby Welder 16 minutes ago
- › Intake issues with Oklahoma Joe's Highland 17 minutes ago
- › Chuck roast - thoughts on what went wrong? 20 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › How to choose a good gas grill
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy