- 1,983 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Florida
- Points: 13
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Chicken Mango Jalopeno Sausage Last post on 1/8/11 at 5:39am in Sausage
- Wings and Sausage Last post on 4/17/10 at 11:56pm in Poultry
- SBC Chicken Sausage Last post on 2/3/10 at 8:25pm in Sausage
- Chicken Basil sausage... Last post on 3/1/10 at 8:18pm in Sausage
- Ideas for cooking for cub scouts Last post on 9/26/10 at 5:46pm in General Discussion
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
I've owned a Masterbuilt for years and I love it. Trying hamburgers for the 1st time today. Wish me luck!!! By the way, Sams has the 40" for $329.00
buffalo chicken sausage - Page 2post #21 of 283/31/10 at 12:48amlol i just meant the links you made look perfect like the ones in publix or something
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 283/31/10 at 1:24ampost #23 of 283/31/10 at 4:52amDid someone say "Blue Cheese?" Yum.
I wish I was into making my own sausage. This sounds really, really good.post #24 of 284/11/10 at 2:53amExcellent recipe! Made 14lbs of it today (10lbs chicken thighs and 4lbs of bacon). I used Sriracha for the hot sauce and it came out awesome! I also left out the blue cheese as some friends like ranch instead so it can be dressed however. This also happened to be my first home-made chicken sausage and will certainly not be the last time I make these.post #25 of 284/12/10 at 8:38pm
Made a small batchMade 5 lbs of this today and used the Sriracha also. I always have that and Sambal around. Might try some sambal in a sausage also.
My test fry was really good. Just spicy enough. Won't kill anyone. Used fresh Oregano instead of the Marjoram. I have a huge bush of oregano. also used a little more garlic/lb.
Adjusted all seasonings based on : 4 lbs chicken thighs, 1 lb of homemade bacon, No cheese.post #26 of 289/19/10 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 282/12/11 at 5:11pm
Man, I forgot about this. It's been almost a year since I made this. This sausage got rave reviews from my peeps. Easy and spicy....Just like I like my women...(hope my wife doesn't see this)post #28 of 282/12/11 at 6:26pmQuote:
Thanks for digging this post up, those sound fricking awesome.
- buffalo chicken sausage
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Brine / defrost Turkey at same time?? 30 seconds ago
- › Hi from Massachusetts! 3 minutes ago
- › Ground Formed Bacon 29 minutes ago
- › First try at a UDS 29 minutes ago
- › Mrs Bear's Surgery 43 minutes ago
- › Halved a 8.5 lb boneless butt, how long am I looking at in the MES? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › UK Build Ideas 3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Electric trash can smoker 5 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt Review 5 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Hello! 6 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ