- 1,983 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Florida
- Points: 13
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Chicken Mango Jalopeno Sausage Last post on 1/8/11 at 5:39am in Sausage
- Wings and Sausage Last post on 4/17/10 at 11:56pm in Poultry
- SBC Chicken Sausage Last post on 2/3/10 at 8:25pm in Sausage
- Chicken Basil sausage... Last post on 3/1/10 at 8:18pm in Sausage
- Ideas for cooking for cub scouts Last post on 9/26/10 at 5:46pm in General Discussion
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
buffalo chicken sausage - Page 2post #21 of 283/31/10 at 12:48amlol i just meant the links you made look perfect like the ones in publix or something
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 283/31/10 at 1:24ampost #23 of 283/31/10 at 4:52amDid someone say "Blue Cheese?" Yum.
I wish I was into making my own sausage. This sounds really, really good.post #24 of 284/11/10 at 2:53amExcellent recipe! Made 14lbs of it today (10lbs chicken thighs and 4lbs of bacon). I used Sriracha for the hot sauce and it came out awesome! I also left out the blue cheese as some friends like ranch instead so it can be dressed however. This also happened to be my first home-made chicken sausage and will certainly not be the last time I make these.post #25 of 284/12/10 at 8:38pm
Made a small batchMade 5 lbs of this today and used the Sriracha also. I always have that and Sambal around. Might try some sambal in a sausage also.
My test fry was really good. Just spicy enough. Won't kill anyone. Used fresh Oregano instead of the Marjoram. I have a huge bush of oregano. also used a little more garlic/lb.
Adjusted all seasonings based on : 4 lbs chicken thighs, 1 lb of homemade bacon, No cheese.post #26 of 289/19/10 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 282/12/11 at 5:11pm
Man, I forgot about this. It's been almost a year since I made this. This sausage got rave reviews from my peeps. Easy and spicy....Just like I like my women...(hope my wife doesn't see this)post #28 of 282/12/11 at 6:26pmQuote:
Thanks for digging this post up, those sound fricking awesome.
- buffalo chicken sausage
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Bullwinkle bresaola 26 seconds ago
- › Automatic Temp Control 1 minute ago
- › New member from Lakeside Park KY 3 minutes ago
- › Beef ribs, AKA "Dino bones" in the smoker. Done! Q view up! 5 minutes ago
- › Babybacks/short ribs Updated and 11 minutes ago
- › 3.5 corned beef 16 minutes ago
- › A trip to Sam's 18 minutes ago
- › Academy Old Country Smokers? 20 minutes ago
- › Old Country BBQ Pits Pecos Coal Smoker 33 minutes ago
- › pork loin for sausage 45 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives