- 1,983 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Florida
- Points: 13
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Chicken Mango Jalopeno Sausage Last post on 1/8/11 at 5:39am in Sausage
- Wings and Sausage Last post on 4/17/10 at 11:56pm in Poultry
- SBC Chicken Sausage Last post on 2/3/10 at 8:25pm in Sausage
- Chicken Basil sausage... Last post on 3/1/10 at 8:18pm in Sausage
- Ideas for cooking for cub scouts Last post on 9/26/10 at 5:46pm in General Discussion
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
I agree with everything yamafx4dude said. The box itself is great. Well insulted and large enough for a large family I need to smoke for. However the electronics in this unit suck… DO NOT depend...
This is a nice set it and forget it type of thing. One thing I do want to mention on it...lump coal is not easy to work with on this. Stay with Kingsford. Well made and works like a charm. I am not...
buffalo chicken sausage - Page 2post #21 of 283/31/10 at 12:48amlol i just meant the links you made look perfect like the ones in publix or something
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 283/31/10 at 1:24ampost #23 of 283/31/10 at 4:52amDid someone say "Blue Cheese?" Yum.
I wish I was into making my own sausage. This sounds really, really good.post #24 of 284/11/10 at 2:53amExcellent recipe! Made 14lbs of it today (10lbs chicken thighs and 4lbs of bacon). I used Sriracha for the hot sauce and it came out awesome! I also left out the blue cheese as some friends like ranch instead so it can be dressed however. This also happened to be my first home-made chicken sausage and will certainly not be the last time I make these.post #25 of 284/12/10 at 8:38pm
Made a small batchMade 5 lbs of this today and used the Sriracha also. I always have that and Sambal around. Might try some sambal in a sausage also.
My test fry was really good. Just spicy enough. Won't kill anyone. Used fresh Oregano instead of the Marjoram. I have a huge bush of oregano. also used a little more garlic/lb.
Adjusted all seasonings based on : 4 lbs chicken thighs, 1 lb of homemade bacon, No cheese.post #26 of 289/19/10 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 282/12/11 at 5:11pm
Man, I forgot about this. It's been almost a year since I made this. This sausage got rave reviews from my peeps. Easy and spicy....Just like I like my women...(hope my wife doesn't see this)post #28 of 282/12/11 at 6:26pmQuote:
Thanks for digging this post up, those sound fricking awesome.
- buffalo chicken sausage
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Catering for 125 people, looking for some advice 18 minutes ago
- › SOUS VIDE PASTRAMI, A FIRST FOR ME! 26 minutes ago
- › Smoker or Santa Maria.....I am torn 30 minutes ago
- › New member 32 minutes ago
- › New member from KS (ICT) 33 minutes ago
- › New Use For Q-Mats 34 minutes ago
- › hi ya'll 36 minutes ago
- › Pepper Stout Beef Pizza 37 minutes ago
- › Hello from London, Uk 42 minutes ago
- › Howdy 42 minutes ago
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Weber 781001 26.75-Inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill by jesse624
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Mohole15
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot