- 1,983 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Florida
- Points: 13
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Chicken Mango Jalopeno Sausage Last post on 1/8/11 at 5:39am in Sausage
- Wings and Sausage Last post on 4/17/10 at 11:56pm in Poultry
- SBC Chicken Sausage Last post on 2/3/10 at 8:25pm in Sausage
- Chicken Basil sausage... Last post on 3/1/10 at 8:18pm in Sausage
- Ideas for cooking for cub scouts Last post on 9/26/10 at 5:46pm in General Discussion
Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & Rice
Last edited: 12/26/11
- Jamacian Jerked WingsLast edited: 4/27/11
- Cutting Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 4/28/11
- Brining PoultryLast edited: 10/30/12
- How To Smoke Chicken Competition StyleLast edited: 5/25/10
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
buffalo chicken sausage - Page 2post #21 of 283/31/10 at 12:48amlol i just meant the links you made look perfect like the ones in publix or something
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #22 of 283/31/10 at 1:24ampost #23 of 283/31/10 at 4:52amDid someone say "Blue Cheese?" Yum.
I wish I was into making my own sausage. This sounds really, really good.post #24 of 284/11/10 at 2:53amExcellent recipe! Made 14lbs of it today (10lbs chicken thighs and 4lbs of bacon). I used Sriracha for the hot sauce and it came out awesome! I also left out the blue cheese as some friends like ranch instead so it can be dressed however. This also happened to be my first home-made chicken sausage and will certainly not be the last time I make these.post #25 of 284/12/10 at 8:38pm
Made a small batchMade 5 lbs of this today and used the Sriracha also. I always have that and Sambal around. Might try some sambal in a sausage also.
My test fry was really good. Just spicy enough. Won't kill anyone. Used fresh Oregano instead of the Marjoram. I have a huge bush of oregano. also used a little more garlic/lb.
Adjusted all seasonings based on : 4 lbs chicken thighs, 1 lb of homemade bacon, No cheese.post #26 of 289/19/10 at 8:53pmpost #27 of 282/12/11 at 5:11pm
Man, I forgot about this. It's been almost a year since I made this. This sausage got rave reviews from my peeps. Easy and spicy....Just like I like my women...(hope my wife doesn't see this)post #28 of 282/12/11 at 6:26pmQuote:
Thanks for digging this post up, those sound fricking awesome.
- buffalo chicken sausage
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Jamacian Jerked Wings
- › Trigg Ribs 3 minutes ago
- › Kingsford Briquettes vs. Royal Oak Ridge Briquettes: Burn... 6 minutes ago
- › Maryland group forming come join us 9 minutes ago
- › Polish style smoker (wędzarnia) 9 minutes ago
- › Regular offset vs reverse flow offset vs vertical with side firebox 12 minutes ago
- › Hello There 16 minutes ago
- › Smoking Fish 21 minutes ago
- › Arizona smoker 22 minutes ago
- › Another new guy. 25 minutes ago
- › What is going on with my AMNPS? 26 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer