Related Forum Threads
- MES 40 - Troubleshoot cause of temp reading on display higher than actual temps Last post on 7/20/16 at 2:19pm in Electric Smokers
- Anyone had to purchase a replacement door for an MES 30" Son killed mine... Last post on 4/26/14 at 9:44am in Electric Smokers
- A-MAZE-N Smoker -Is a single, double, or quad burn most recommended for hot smoking in MES 40? Last post on 1/29/13 at 2:55pm in Electric Smokers
- A-MAZE-N Dust - Opinion on all around best wood dust in 5lb bag size? Last post on 12/19/11 at 11:45pm in General Discussion
- Anyone use wood pellets in their MES? Last post on 6/12/16 at 8:49pm in Electric Smokers
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
MES heating element MOD - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Just ordered a heating element from MES for my unit. Apparently the environment we have in our smokers with salt, liquids dripping off meat, salt, etc is tough on electric elements. They just do not last real long.
MES customer service was very helpful and I just gave them the model number of my unit (40" with windows and remote) and they set me up with the heating element. Mine already used the 1200 watt unit. Should get it some time next week. Hope it comes quickly as I am having smoked meat withdrawal! Gotta cook up some more chicken legs n thighs!
Like to give big shout out to Texacajun. Just finished replacing my burned out 800 watt to a 1200 watt. Your step by step made it a breeze for the mes 40 is blow TBS again. Thank you
- MES heating element MOD
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Gator Bait 3 minutes ago
- › Cord n blu's. 6 minutes ago
- › FIRST COOL DAY, GOTTA FIRE UP THE LANG! 16 minutes ago
- › Chicken Cordon Bleu my first time 17 minutes ago
- › New smoker 24 minutes ago
- › It's what's for dinner 26 minutes ago
- › Anaheim ABT"s with Bacos for extra bacon 28 minutes ago
- › Whole pig (with pics!) 38 minutes ago
- › Fresh steelhead 40 minutes ago
- › 275 gallon tank smoker 42 minutes ago
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman