Never againMany years ago, my Dad and I built a Summer Cottage on Cape Cod. Now only two things grew wild on our property, blueberries and Poison Ivy. Since I was the only one of our seven that poison ivy didn't bother, my Dad made me pull it all up. He told me to bag it up so that we could take it to the dump. To me that was too much work, SOOO I raked it into a big pile and doused it with lighter fluid, and lit it. Needless to say, everyone in the neigherhood ended up with an almost terminal case of poison ivy. The only 2 things that I can say is that I did (barely) live and I will never ever use lighter fluid again.