Two versions. One, a salt/nitrite/honey cure mix.
The other, dredged in Morton's Sugar cure. Two mistakes with this one. First, I didn't know they made a "smoke flavored" version. Found that out after I got it home. As this was a test, I went ahead with it. Second mistake was "dredging it". It should be so many oz cure for so many pounds bacon. Mine came out way to salty. Way to much. It's soaking in water now trying to draw some of it out. The honey version likewise has too much salt. I may soak it as well.
I smoked them at around 130* to 140* for about 6 hours. Then cranked the heat to around 150* to 155* and brought the bacon temp up to 128*.
Still learning. Not sure I really need to "cook it" that much.