Why would you say Bradford Pear is bad? Sure, they have good and bad qualities in the yard but it's beautiful wood. Have first hand experience smoking with it?
Related Forum Threads
- Pecan wood igniting in MES Last post on 11/28/12 at 11:23am in Woods for Smoking
- buying wood chips Last post on 5/9/17 at 11:42am in General Discussion
- Wood chip pan rusted Last post on 6/24/12 at 12:04pm in Propane Smokers
- Mulberry Wood and Wood Preparation Last post on 7/20/10 at 6:13am in Woods for Smoking
- Wood, Charcoal, both or what???? Last post on 7/6/10 at 9:37am in General Discussion
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
Pear wood - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Sounds like Borers to me. They have killed most of my Almond trees and a plumb tree before I knew what they were. Usually have small pimples where the bug gets under the bark.If this is what you have. You need to either burn it pretty quick or shred it as the Bores will get in your trees if you have them. OK to smoke with just hurry up and use up the soft stuff.
- Pear wood
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Kettle Burgers For The Sous Chefs Birthday !! 11 seconds ago
- › Hello from North Texas! 1 minute ago
- › New guy from Ohio 2 minutes ago
- › So what's everyone smoking this weekend? 3 minutes ago
- › Returning to SmokingMeatForums 3 minutes ago
- › New Guy From Arizona 4 minutes ago
- › Fire box 5 minutes ago
- › Just A Heads Up !! 5 minutes ago
- › whats a good slicer? 5 minutes ago
- › First PBC Brisket 6 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...