Why would you say Bradford Pear is bad? Sure, they have good and bad qualities in the yard but it's beautiful wood. Have first hand experience smoking with it?
Related Forum Threads
- Pecan wood igniting in MES Last post on 11/28/12 at 11:23am in Woods for Smoking
- buying wood chips Last post on 7/9/13 at 9:17am in General Discussion
- Wood chip pan rusted Last post on 6/24/12 at 12:04pm in Propane Smokers
- Mulberry Wood and Wood Preparation Last post on 7/20/10 at 6:13am in Woods for Smoking
- Wood, Charcoal, both or what???? Last post on 7/6/10 at 9:37am in General Discussion
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
Pear wood - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Sounds like Borers to me. They have killed most of my Almond trees and a plumb tree before I knew what they were. Usually have small pimples where the bug gets under the bark.If this is what you have. You need to either burn it pretty quick or shred it as the Bores will get in your trees if you have them. OK to smoke with just hurry up and use up the soft stuff.
- Pear wood
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › pork loin for sausage 5 minutes ago
- › Beef ribs, AKA "Dino bones" in the smoker. Done! Q view up! 8 minutes ago
- › what brand of pellets to get for the AMNPS? 9 minutes ago
- › Babybacks/short ribs Updated and 9 minutes ago
- › Ribeye Cheesesteaks (Bear Style Open Face) 13 minutes ago
- › Blooming - length and temperature? 14 minutes ago
- › My first attempt of Cold Smoking some Cheese 15 minutes ago
- › Andouille Sausage 16 minutes ago
- › If I had one last wish... 20 minutes ago
- › Grinder plate 34 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives