- 900 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: Florida
- Points: 14
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Pecan wood igniting in MES Last post on 11/28/12 at 11:23am in Woods for Smoking
- buying wood chips Last post on 5/9/17 at 11:42am in General Discussion
- Wood chip pan rusted Last post on 6/24/12 at 12:04pm in Propane Smokers
- Mulberry Wood and Wood Preparation Last post on 7/20/10 at 6:13am in Woods for Smoking
- Wood, Charcoal, both or what???? Last post on 7/6/10 at 9:37am in General Discussion
Bout the version built for cabelas called Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite. Listen, it's supposed to be a smoker, but really, it's grill, no, an oven, that's it. I've used it several times now in order...
Just purchased this unit a few weeks ago have only used it 3 time and just the love the way to cooks. Real easy to keep temps and the smoke box is huge.
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
Orange Wood - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I've been using my fruit tree cuttings, peach, apple, pear, etc for smoking everything from ribs to brisket to kielbasa (cherry), and yes, i've used a chainsaw to cut them. I have never noticed any bad flavor from the bar oil. I think worrying about this is a little anal. That stuff is a very thin oil that evaporates pretty quickly, any my wood seasons a long time before i use it.
My experience with it is a mild smoke taste. I would recommend it.
We have whats called a fruitless mullberry here on the other coast, but I don't think it would be a good wood. I have been eying some of the Olive thats around here though.
- Orange Wood
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › First time Spatchcocked chicken 1 minute ago
- › Pork belly 2 minutes ago
- › Thermoworks DOT Problem 4 minutes ago
- › New Vacmaster 7 minutes ago
- › Canadian Bacon cure question 13 minutes ago
- › Can't Keep The Pellets Lit! 16 minutes ago
- › How long does the "stall" last? 16 minutes ago
- › Fish sausage 16 minutes ago
- › Carolina gold wings 19 minutes ago
- › Kingsford Briquettes vs. Royal Oak Ridge Briquettes: Burn... 19 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by Travelbilly
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer