- 900 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: Florida
- Points: 14
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Pecan wood igniting in MES Last post on 11/28/12 at 11:23am in Woods for Smoking
- buying wood chips Last post on 5/9/17 at 11:42am in General Discussion
- Wood chip pan rusted Last post on 6/24/12 at 12:04pm in Propane Smokers
- Mulberry Wood and Wood Preparation Last post on 7/20/10 at 6:13am in Woods for Smoking
- Wood, Charcoal, both or what???? Last post on 7/6/10 at 9:37am in General Discussion
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
Orange Wood - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
I've been using my fruit tree cuttings, peach, apple, pear, etc for smoking everything from ribs to brisket to kielbasa (cherry), and yes, i've used a chainsaw to cut them. I have never noticed any bad flavor from the bar oil. I think worrying about this is a little anal. That stuff is a very thin oil that evaporates pretty quickly, any my wood seasons a long time before i use it.
My experience with it is a mild smoke taste. I would recommend it.
We have whats called a fruitless mullberry here on the other coast, but I don't think it would be a good wood. I have been eying some of the Olive thats around here though.
- Orange Wood
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Hello All 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Pork dates 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › no pots hack? 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Please help. 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › How much to charge per pound of smoked pork butt. 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Cherry wood question 4 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Cabelas 12" Pro slicer 4 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Electric Smokers 4 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Best Sausage to use in Electric Smoker 4 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Is a 2nd generation used MES 40" worth $100? 4 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ