or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cooking Rack??

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
What is the 'official' name for those cooking racks that consist of a horizontal bar with hooks of various lengths that you hang pots and kettles from over a fire?? Also, if anyone could recommend a good brand or place to pick one up, or ideas for constructing my own, I'd greatly appreciate it.
post #2 of 3
Jaysun - I attached a link to something I think your talking about.


It has 2 legs on each side with the horizontal bar with varying length pot holders.

Hope this helps
post #3 of 3
Thread Starter 
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Dutch Oven Information