Here is one I use for roast pork.
4 Lb Boneless Pork Loin Roast
For 2 quarts of Brine
5 Cups Water
1½ lbs Ice
3 oz. by weight Salt
(I like 2 TBL Tony Chachere’s Creole seasoning and Kosher Salt up to remaining weight.)
½ Cup Brown Sugar
3 Bay Leaves (Crushed)
Optional Seasonings ½ tsp of Ground Pepper (any type), garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, etc (Your choice of any or all, or others not named here.)
1. Bring water to a boil in a pot.
2. Add salt and sugar – stir to dissolve
3. Add Bay leaves and any optional seasonings – stir
4. Remove from heat
5. Add ice and stir to cool brine
6. When brine is cooled, place pork roast in a container, pour in brine, cover, and refrigerate for 18-24 hours.
Hope this helps!
Take care, have fun, and do good!