- 1,984 Posts. Joined 11/2014
- Points: 45
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- MES 40 - Troubleshoot cause of temp reading on display higher than actual temps Last post on 7/20/16 at 2:19pm in Electric Smokers
- Anyone had to purchase a replacement door for an MES 30" Son killed mine... Last post on 4/26/14 at 9:44am in Electric Smokers
- A-MAZE-N Smoker -Is a single, double, or quad burn most recommended for hot smoking in MES 40? Last post on 1/29/13 at 2:55pm in Electric Smokers
- A-MAZE-N Dust - Opinion on all around best wood dust in 5lb bag size? Last post on 12/19/11 at 11:45pm in General Discussion
- Anyone use wood pellets in their MES? Last post on 6/12/16 at 8:49pm in Electric Smokers
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
MES control panel problems - Page 3
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
But that new design doesn't do either one of us any good if we don't buy one of those newer models. I'm hoping my good ol' Gen 1 has years of fun and usage left. I'll just deal with the old vent into the foreseeable future. It hasn't stopped me yet from putting out some really good Q.
- MES control panel problems
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Can you guess wha it is? 28 seconds ago
- › Happy Birthday Cfarmer! 1 minute ago
- › New member from Kentucky 1 minute ago
- › Cleaning out my RF Smoker 1 minute ago
- › DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF BACON 6 minutes ago
- › Best Smoker for my needs? Need your thoughts and input! 17 minutes ago
- › 275 gallon tank smoker 19 minutes ago
- › Yeti Resting 22 minutes ago
- › Smoking dried red peppers 24 minutes ago
- › New Member From Indiana 24 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona