They don't work like the commercials make you believe, trust me.
Well sorry no Q-view for the final product. Things got kinda frantic at the end and pics weren't on my mind. I foiled them with a healthy dose of spritz, and then after an hour and a half as Capt. Dan's suggestion I checked them. Most of the bones were showing about 1/4" to 3/8" they seemed quite tender so I went ahead and unwrapped them. I think this is where I screwed up, in hindsight I don't think they were as tender as they should have been.
Anyway I mopped on the sauce and gave them 45 minutes. Mopped on some more and after 1 hour total they were looking really good, so I cut into one and the wife thought they still looked pretty pink.
I'm color blind and always go by a therm. so I put a probe in and shut the lid. They were only about 150. Of course I had already timed the charcoal about right to where it was just about out, and now I had to add some and get the temps up. I don't know why, I realize there no rush, but panic was setting in and I was scrambling trying to get some charcoal lit.
Everything ended up ok, I got the temps up and pulled them off at 170, (didn't take too much longer). Of course the wife already had the table set and was waiting so as soon as the platter hit the table her and the kids were digging in. They tasted great but weren't as tender as I hoped. We didn't have to knaw them off the bones but they didn't exactly fall of either. Oh well, one more thing to improve upon for next time.
Thanks everyone on SMF for all the info on here.