post #21 of 21
The damage from the safrole is a slow and compounding poisoning. There are factors that can ecellerate this in the human body and could lead to major health difficulties.

Most of us like a cold can o'suds while smoking; Alcohol will help the safroles deposit on the liver more quickly. safrole oils are also present in nutmeg and parsley oils. These sticky yellow fattie deposits on the liver catch impurities from the world around us, remember you liver is a waste treatment plant so the poisons don't have to travel far to get stuck in these deposits.

taken in mass quantities it can produce a halluscinatory sensation, remember that kid in high school sucking on a jar of nutmeg to get high!PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

This is serious, just use more reputable woods that are proven safe; even though pappy may have used it for years, He had 1000% cleaner living enviroment with much fewer carcinogens than what we unfortunately have to deal with today.