Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Press 1 can of crescent rolls into bottom of rectangular pan. ( unroll, but do not seperate )
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over rolls in pan.
- Cover with other can of rolls.
- Melt butter and stir in rest of sugar and cinnamon then pour over top and bake 30 minutes.