New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bear Claws

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
I was looking for Bear Claws on e-bay but couldn't find them. I know they have them. Would they be called something else?
post #2 of 12
What do you want to use them for? Pull'n pork?

If so, save your money and buy some insulated rubber gloves. They can be used for many things. A butt done right will pull so easy that I don't see need'n the claws.

I've never used them, just my opinion.......worth what it cost ya...................keep the change.
post #3 of 12
I have no need for them either but try Bear Paws or Meat Handlers.PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
post #4 of 12
I use two big salad forks.
post #5 of 12
post #6 of 12
post #7 of 12
on ebay under charcoal grills section they have about 10 different ads
for them. 2 heavy duty forks work just as well and last longer.
post #8 of 12
post #9 of 12
Do a search under smoker and all kinds of goodies come up.
post #10 of 12
Bear claws from the garden center at home depot, cheep, cheep....and they work great.

post #11 of 12
Bought mine from
post #12 of 12
I bought a pair. Eh.. they do work very well for handling big hunks, but for pulling, the tips are too soft when they get warm..they flex. Well, the pair I got anyway. I'm gonna have a bud machine me some from stainless :{)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork