LMAO at this pic!... ...
Does need some mods though!...
Blackhawk!...Scrounge around the Parts Inventory (i.e. junk pile) and find
those wheels ya salvaged, and other assorted supplies (junk) to start the mods.
Make a quick detach dolly to sit the new 'Grill' on so it'll roll...Attach new dolly to 'grill'...
1. Load up the firewood, charcoal, fuel, etc.,
2. Load up the food items, etc., etc.,
3. Load up the cooler (and associated necessary items),
4. Load up the other supplies you'll need,
5. Load up the survival gear,
6. Load up the tent,
7. Load up the water,Don't forget the T.P.,
8. Proceed to the campsite of your choice,
Then...When you get to the campsite or whatever...All ya gotta do is:
1. Roll it all over to where you're gonna build the fire,
2. Unload everything (away from where you're gonna build the fire),
3. Remove dolly from the 'Grill',
4. Put up the tent in a suitable location,
5. Stash everything inside the tent except: the firewood, charcoal, fuel, etc., and cooler,
6. Place cooler in a handy location,
7. Build the fire from your choice of the fuels you brought,
8. If you didn't remove the dolly from the 'Grill' earlier, DO SO NOW!...
9. Place 'Grill' over fire to preheat it for cooking,
10. Raid the cooler (to retrieve associated necessary item),
11. Sit and relax with item raided from cooler while the 'Grill' preheats,
12. Raid the cooler again (to retrieve associated necessary item),
13. Relax some more while watching fire,
14. Raid the cooler yet again (to retrieve associated necessary item),
15. Relax some more while watching fire reduce to ashes,
16. Raid the cooler yet again, again (to retrieve associated necessary item),
17. Relax some more while watching fire (what fire?) as the last glowing embers die out,
18. Raid the cooler yet one more time again, again (to retrieve associated necessary item),
19. Relax some more while making sure the fire isn't going to restart later unexpectedly,
20. Suddenly realize with all the 'Relaxing' that no cooking is going to get done,
21. Decide to give it up and start again in the morning,
22. Crawl into the tent to go to sleep,
23. Wake up in the morning and realize this all wouldn't be possible without the new 'Dolly' mod for the 'Grill',
24. Feel pleased you built the 'Dolly' mod for the 'Grill',
25. Proceed to build a fire again and cook breakfast,
26. Feel good about it all after a wonderful nights sleep.
All this from one simple mod for the new 'Grill'!...
Come to think of it...this sounds kinda like when a buddy of mine goes camping!...
I've heard stories...