SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Cold Smoking › Bacon › Maple Bacon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Maple Bacon - Page 2

post #21 of 44
Lookin good!

popcorn.gifcheers.gif
post #22 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveOmak View Post
 

Your bacon sure looks good....  pts. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Lookin good!

popcorn.gifcheers.gif

 

 

 

Thanks guys.

post #23 of 44

Waiting in the Wings for the Slicing Pics!!!:drool

 

:popcorn

 

Bear

post #24 of 44

yeahthat.gif

post #25 of 44

Dave I have made your DRY CURED maple bacon twice now since we last talked.   IT IS LOVE FEST!

AWESOME!!!!

On my third batch now.

post #26 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

Waiting in the Wings for the Slicing Pics!!!:drool

 

:popcorn

 

Bear

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveOmak View Post
 

yeahthat.gif

 

 

 

Gonna have to wait til tomorrow.   Busy farming today.    Pics od the CB tomorrow too.   Smokin day for them

post #27 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrian View Post
 

Dave I have made your DRY CURED maple bacon twice now since we last talked.   IT IS LOVE FEST!

AWESOME!!!!

On my third batch now.

 

Glad you enjoyed it...  Dave

post #28 of 44
Where in the world do you ge cob pellets? You would think that here in Minnesota where ther are corn fields everywhere you look, that you could find some corn cobs, but not so because the farmers grind cobs stocks and all for silage. I'm tempted to stop along the road and just pick some, but that wouldn't be right so I just keep looking.

Randy,
post #29 of 44
My mouth is watering reading through this.
Really like the color of that bacon, would love to taste it even more so.

points1.png
post #30 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by REMSR View Post

Where in the world do you ge cob pellets? You would think that here in Minnesota where ther are corn fields everywhere you look, that you could find some corn cobs, but not so because the farmers grind cobs stocks and all for silage. I'm tempted to stop along the road and just pick some, but that wouldn't be right so I just keep looking.

Randy,

 

Tractor supply or Amazin Products...  Todd lives in Minnesota.....    http://www.amazenproducts.com/category_s/21.htm

 

 

  • A-MAZE-N Products, Inc. 
  • 1932 Shawnee Road, Eagan MN  55122-1032
  • Ph: 651.352.2831
  • Ph: 651.352.2831
post #31 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by REMSR View Post

Where in the world do you ge cob pellets? You would think that here in Minnesota where ther are corn fields everywhere you look, that you could find some corn cobs, but not so because the farmers grind cobs stocks and all for silage. I'm tempted to stop along the road and just pick some, but that wouldn't be right so I just keep looking.

Randy,

 

I got mine from Tractor Supply.     Smoking CB with them now.

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileRelleno View Post

My mouth is watering reading through this.
Really like the color of that bacon, would love to taste it even more so.

points1.png

 

 

Thanks.    Still trying to find time to slice it.  Its in my chamber and getting some good white mold. 

post #32 of 44
Thanks Dave!

Randy,
post #33 of 44
Thread Starter 

Heres some cooked pics.   Been in my chamber since the smoke.  I sliced some off and back into the chamber.

 

 

 

 

 

This is a very fatty belly.   Tastes great.   It didnt burn with all the maple sugar.  I need to add more salt next time thou.

 

 

I plan on leaving the belly in the chamber and use as needed.

post #34 of 44
Looks good Adam.
You are making me hungry 😋
post #35 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Peachey View Post

Looks good Adam.
You are making me hungry 😋

Thanks. Gonna need to make for for the gathering for sure.
post #36 of 44
You keep mentioning chamber????!
Maybe a dumb question but chamber is a new word to me in the world of smoking.

Randy,
post #37 of 44
Mouth watering!

(Walks to kitchen and puts store bought bacon back in fridge)
post #38 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post
 

Heres some cooked pics.   Been in my chamber since the smoke.  I sliced some off and back into the chamber.

 

This is a very fatty belly.   Tastes great.   It didnt burn with all the maple sugar.  I need to add more salt next time thou.

I plan on leaving the belly in the chamber and use as needed.

 

This is what I've been waiting for!!:drool

 

MMMMmmmmm.........   Looks Awesome!!:drool---:points:

 

Nice Job Adam!!Thumbs Up

 

 

Bear

post #39 of 44

Wow !!  That really looks great, I can taste it from here  :drool

 

points1.png

 

Gary

post #40 of 44
Mmmm bacon!drool.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Bacon
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Cold Smoking › Bacon › Maple Bacon