Give one or more of these a whirl next time the delusional seem to have taken the upper hand in your world.
10. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on, point a hair dryer at passing cars, and watch them light up their brakes.
9. On the memo line of all your checks, write, "For Meth".
8. Skip down the street rather than walk, and see how many looks you get.
7. With a serious face, order a diet water whenever you go out to eat.
6. Go to an opera and sing along.
5. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
4. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES--THEY'RE LOOSE!!!!"
3. Go to Target, wearing khaki pants and a red polo shirt, and tell folks when they ask for an item's location that they'll need to go to Wal-Mart instead.
2. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter, and ask where the fitting room is.
And if none of those work,
1. Go to a department store’s fitting room and sit down, drop your drawers to your ankles and yell out, “Hey, can someone get me a roll of toilet paper??”