SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Ribbies, Beef & Pork !! (Sous Chefs Request)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ribbies, Beef & Pork !! (Sous Chefs Request)

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Hey all, my kiddos (sous chefs) requested ribbies (that's what they call em, LOL) ! So, done two kinds... beef & pork ! Sorry for the lack of pics, but here's the final ones !








Thanks for lookin all !
post #2 of 19

Looks good meaty ribs,makes some happy eaters. Nice job Justin

Richie

 

:points:

post #3 of 19

Hey Justin!

 

Those are some good looking ribs!

 

Nice job!

 

Al

post #4 of 19

Your Sous Chefs have great taste! Looks great!

post #5 of 19

You've obviously raised those kids right!  They know what's good for sure.

 

I want some beef ribs BADLY!  Hard to find decent ones down here now...

post #6 of 19

All your Ribs look Great, Justin!!:drool ---:points:

 

However I'm such a sucker for Beef Ribs!!:drool

 

Nice Job!!Thumbs Up

 

Bear

post #7 of 19
Looks great, smart kids!
post #8 of 19

I agree with the kiddos.  

 

 

Gotta love some pork ribs.

 

 

 

Yours looks perfect.

post #9 of 19

Some real nice looking ribs!!

post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post

Looks good meaty ribs,makes some happy eaters. Nice job Justin
Richie

points.gif

Thanks Richie, made the kiddos happy... They love the smoker ! Appreciate the point too !
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Hey Justin!

Those are some good looking ribs!

Nice job!

Al

Thanks Al, they were tasty ! Kids love ribs & the smoker too !
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Your Sous Chefs have great taste! Looks great!

Thanks Case, appreciate it ! Gotta keep the Sous Chefs happy ya know ?
post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyBuzzard View Post

You've obviously raised those kids right!  They know what's good for sure.

I want some beef ribs BADLY!  Hard to find decent ones down here now...

Thanks CB, we too love the big meaty beef ribs... But don't find em too often here either.... th_dunno-1[1].gif

But when we do, we stock up as much as we can ! Thanks for dropping a line !
post #14 of 19

NICE ribs there Justin.  Lots of meat and not much fat--just how we like them.

 

You're lucky you can find meaty beef ribs on occasion.  Not so lucky here.  But.......I have half a beef coming so I'm gonna make sure there are some good ribs when its cut up.

 

Gary

post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

All your Ribs look Great, Justin!!drool.gif  ---points.gif

However I'm such a sucker for Beef Ribs!!drool.gif

Nice Job!!icon14.gif

Bear

Thanks Bear, yea it's hard to beat the good meaty beef ribs ! Appreciate the point too !
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

Looks great, smart kids!

Thanks man, these were tasty !
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post

I agree with the kiddos.  


Gotta love some pork ribs.



Yours looks perfect.

Thanks Adam, appreciate that... They done a great job on these.
post #18 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauced View Post

Some real nice looking ribs!!

Thanks Sauced, appreciate that !
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryHibbert View Post

NICE ribs there Justin.  Lots of meat and not much fat--just how we like them.

You're lucky you can find meaty beef ribs on occasion.  Not so lucky here.  But.......I have half a beef coming so I'm gonna make sure there are some good ribs when its cut up.

Gary

Hey Gary, thanks for dropping a line... We got lucky to find these, I'm always on the lookout ! They were tasty... That half a beef sounds awesome, gonna be some good eatin in your near future ! I'll keep an eye out for your beef threads !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Ribbies, Beef & Pork !! (Sous Chefs Request)