SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Bears’ 48th Anniversary (Beef Tenderloin Dinner—AKA Fillet Mignon)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bears’ 48th Anniversary (Beef Tenderloin Dinner—AKA Fillet Mignon) - Page 3

post #41 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWhisper View Post
 

Bear, you have me beat by 30 years, Linda and I have been together since December 18, 1998. Congrats!

 

Thank You!!

Hang in there---Next thing you know you'll be married as long as "My Linda" and Me.

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotarace View Post
 

John ...first off congratulations on 48 years with your beautiful bride. Second that meal looks fantastic...tenderloin was a great choice and it looks like your nailed it!!!Thumbs Up Hope you have a great Christmas and Birthday. 

Len

Thank You Len!!

Good to see you.

 

Bear

post #42 of 63

Hey I'm catching up only 2 1/2 years behind you

 

Gary

post #43 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Hey I'm catching up only 2 1/2 years behind you

 

Gary


Teri and I will  have 35 years in February. She said the longevity is due to my heavy travel schedule being away from home most of the time. b

post #44 of 63
Drooling here. Looks great. Love how you document every bit. Congrats on 48 years!
post #45 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by link View Post
 

Bear that looks fantastic as always and looks like a great meal.

 

Congratulations to you and your wife, that is quite the accomplishment.

 

Thank You Link !!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieW View Post

WOW!!! My stomach is rumbling uncontrollably now. Great visual post! When I do tenderloin someday, I'm going to refer to this post!

Happy 48th, and boy am I envious of that view where you live (inner city smoker here).

Thank You Much, Jamie!!

And Thanks for the Points!

 

Bear

post #46 of 63

Happy anniversary Bear. Looks great, as always. Smoke filet and a standing rib roast are on my to-do list.

Have to find me some of those heavier gauge wire racks for inside of pans, good to keep the food elevated.

post #47 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave17a View Post
 

Awesome. Many more anniversaries atcha!:beercheer::biggrin:

Thank You Dave!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdv View Post

Drooling here. Looks great. Love how you document every bit. Congrats on 48 years!

Thank You!!

And Glad you Appreciate that.

 

Bear

post #48 of 63

Congrats! 48 years is quite an accomplishment. Food as usual looks divine!

post #49 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSkelly View Post
 


Teri and I will  have 35 years in February. She said the longevity is due to my heavy travel schedule being away from home most of the time. b

I can't believe that is the reason, Brian!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare2Medium View Post
 

Happy anniversary Bear. Looks great, as always. Smoke filet and a standing rib roast are on my to-do list.

Have to find me some of those heavier gauge wire racks for inside of pans, good to keep the food elevated.

 

Thank You !!

I get the Wire cooling racks locally, but they're easy to find on the internet. Shop around the prices vary quite a bit from site to site.

 

Bear

post #50 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI Van Outside View Post
 

Congrats! 48 years is quite an accomplishment. Food as usual looks divine!


Thank You Much!!

 

I Appreciate that !

 

Bear

post #51 of 63
You know, I do actually get tired of saying this but....well seems like I'm late to the party AGAIN.

First off congratulations John to you and your Miss Linda. 48 years. WOW. I agree, the lady must be a saint. LOL.

Next. That tenderloin looks fit for a king and his queen. Great job!! All I can do is sit here and drool. I can't remember the last time I had beef tenderloin--around here you have to take out a second mortgage to buy one.

POINTS for a fantastic anniversary dinner.

Gary
post #52 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryHibbert View Post

You know, I do actually get tired of saying this but....well seems like I'm late to the party AGAIN.

First off congratulations John to you and your Miss Linda. 48 years. WOW. I agree, the lady must be a saint. LOL.

Next. That tenderloin looks fit for a king and his queen. Great job!! All I can do is sit here and drool. I can't remember the last time I had beef tenderloin--around here you have to take out a second mortgage to buy one.

POINTS for a fantastic anniversary dinner.

Gary


Thanks A Bunch, Gary!!

 

I think we both got Great Miss Lindas!!

 

And Thanks for the Points!

 

Bear

post #53 of 63

Sorry I'm late to the party Bear but congrats on 48!  As expected, the tenderloin looks perfect.  I keep eyeing them but can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the purchase.  Hope you and the Mrs. had a great anniversary, Christmas, and New Years!

post #54 of 63
Merry Christmas, happy new year, happy anniversary, and anything else you have going on this week. Lol. They just had TL on sale for $5.99/lb at my meat market. I picked up 7lb. Of short ribs for $1.69/ lb.
post #55 of 63

Happy Anniversary and many More !

 

HT

post #56 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briggy View Post
 

Sorry I'm late to the party Bear but congrats on 48!  As expected, the tenderloin looks perfect.  I keep eyeing them but can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the purchase.  Hope you and the Mrs. had a great anniversary, Christmas, and New Years!

Thank You Briggy!!

And Thanks for the Points!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidhef88 View Post

Merry Christmas, happy new year, happy anniversary, and anything else you have going on this week. Lol. They just had TL on sale for $5.99/lb at my meat market. I picked up 7lb. Of short ribs for $1.69/ lb.

 

Thank You David!!

Funny you should mention that, because the last one of the Bunch is today---My 68th Birthday.

TL for  $5.99---Wow!!

 

 

Bear

post #57 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoity Toit View Post
 

Happy Anniversary and many More !

 

HT


Thank You HT !!

 

Bear

post #58 of 63

Well I missed the anniversary, but I'm not to late to say Happy Birthday !  That looks like a fantastic meal, and congratulations on 48 years.  Points from me as well.

post #59 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCA Dog View Post
 

Well I missed the anniversary, but I'm not to late to say Happy Birthday !  That looks like a fantastic meal, and congratulations on 48 years.  Points from me as well.


Thank You Ver Much, RCA!!

 

And Thanks for the Points!

 

 

Bear

post #60 of 63
Awesome looking beef Bear. Surprised you restrained yourself to leave some fir sammies
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Bears’ 48th Anniversary (Beef Tenderloin Dinner—AKA Fillet Mignon)