or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meat Slicer - Page 3

post #41 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbithutch View Post

Howdy, Case!

I think that Academy stores here in TX carry the LEM slicers in 2 sizes but It's been a while since I was there looking. I remember talking with another customer who said he had one and liked it, but that could mean almost anything.

I wil never buy anything LEM Has to offer. Worst customer service ever.
post #42 of 47
Sorry, Case.

I didn't read the op carefully and thought that was what you were looking at. I see now that Lisa carries an entirely different line.

Good luck with you decision. I'm sure Lisa will work with you to select the one that best fits your needs and I suspect her prices will be competitive.
post #43 of 47

Check this out..

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bfs/5752896213.html

 

I got mine used from a commercial Chinese kitchen..

post #44 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbithutch View Post

Howdy, Case!

I think that Academy stores here in TX carry the LEM slicers in 2 sizes but It's been a while since I was there looking. I remember talking with another customer who said he had one and liked it, but that could mean almost anything.

I wil never buy anything LEM Has to offer. Worst customer service ever.

Nothing worse than bad CS !

post #45 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit 4 Brains View Post
 

Check this out..

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bfs/5752896213.html

 

I got mine used from a commercial Chinese kitchen..


I did check Craigs List before I gt mine but they had some rag tag units in there at the time, but I could not find one local, I would be afraid to see the shipping costs for shipping one of the real commercial ones as they would most likely be very near 100 lbs, but my other concern was trusting the people to pack it properly...........................I would hate to pay, wait and receive a slicer that looked as if it had been dragged behind a truck, UPS I think sometimes ties them to the back of their trucks to test the boxes .............................

post #46 of 47
Thread Starter 
CL is a crap shoot here. Most of the slicers that have been on there are 200 miles away and pricey. So new and shipped is the better bet.
post #47 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

CL is a crap shoot here. Most of the slicers that have been on there are 200 miles away and pricey. So new and shipped is the better bet.

 

That's what I found here as well ..................if I had found a deal I could have driven for I most likely would have but it was either the price of a good used car or some really rough looking stuff, one had a motor that was bad, looked like it had been dragged behind a car and they still wanted 800 bucks, I was like LOL

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion