or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Best Ever Country Style Bone-In Ribs (Mojo Criollo) Smoked & Grilled
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Ever Country Style Bone-In Ribs (Mojo Criollo) Smoked & Grilled - Page 2

post #21 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummed View Post

Wow those look incredible, before I smoked I used to make those in the crock pot. I will definitely be trying them this way!

 

Thanks Bummed!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcookin View Post

Nice smoke...point worthy icon14.gif

Thank You Much!!

And Thanks for the Points.

 

Bear

post #22 of 28
That looks real tasty Bear, nice cook ! That bread looks great too ! drool.gif
post #23 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

I think with a little more practice, You will get them Right !!!   :biggrin:   LOL

 

 

Still rainy here in East Texas we sure needed it. Be gone a couple of days

Going to Arkansas for a visit,   Wish I had some of your CSR's to take with me,

 

Gary

 

Thanks Gary!!

Have a Safe Trip & a Great Time!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef JimmyJ View Post
 

Looks good. You certainly have a variety of flavors layered on those CSRs...JJ

 

Thanks Jimmy!

They were Great !!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWhisper View Post
 

Looks good, thanks for spreading the word about mojo sauce. I use the Badia brand. Sour citrus, salt and herbs especially garlic. Perfect for pork and chicken.

 

Oh if I could snap my fingers and charter a bus to take us to Miami FL for grocery shopping. We could stop for lunch at Pollo Tropical.

 

Thank You Blue!!

Sounds like Fun!

This Mojo actually came from Florida in a Christmas Gift Exchange!

 

Bear

post #24 of 28

If you have a choice among brands of mojo, read the ingredients and compare. Some have citric acid and some have real citrus juice.

 

Hmm, I wonder, what about a DIY mojo? (he posts without googling it first) Garlic waits in my kitchen alongside habanero peppers.Heck I have a lemon waiting for something to do. I could make a sauce that no one else in the world would eat.

post #25 of 28

Wonderful CSR's and you are a considerate guy to cater to Mrs Bear's tastes.

 

Points!

 

Disco

post #26 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
 

Wonderful CSR's and you are a considerate guy to cater to Mrs Bear's tastes.

 

Points!

 

Disco


Thank You Disco!!

She deserves it, after putting up with The Bear for nearly 48 years!!

And these were still the Best CSRs EVER !!!

 

And Thanks for the Points!!

 

Bear

post #27 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWhisper View Post
 

If you have a choice among brands of mojo, read the ingredients and compare. Some have citric acid and some have real citrus juice.

 

Hmm, I wonder, what about a DIY mojo? (he posts without googling it first) Garlic waits in my kitchen alongside habanero peppers.Heck I have a lemon waiting for something to do. I could make a sauce that no one else in the world would eat.


Yeah--I never see them around here, but I noticed there's a lot of recipes on the Internet.

 

And like I said, This stuff I used here was from Florida on a Christmas Gift Exchange.

 

 

Bear

post #28 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

That looks real tasty Bear, nice cook ! That bread looks great too ! drool.gif


Don't know how I missed this one!!

 

Thank You Justin!!

 

It was Tasty, and I keep telling her that tastes more like Cake than Bread!!!

 

And Thanks for the Points!

 

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Best Ever Country Style Bone-In Ribs (Mojo Criollo) Smoked & Grilled