I replaced my old masterbuilt smoker with this guy. I am so far very impressed. As far as propane smokers go, I really can't complain.
1) Size. It is very wide, so you can lay a lot of meat side by side with easy access. This is nice compared to my backwoods which is far deeper but slightly thinner. The price/size of this smoker is really incredible.
2) Holds temps very well, no issues at all. Occasional flare-ups, but what can you do with a thin walled propane smoker.
3) Fairly easy to construct.
4) Cooks meat well as it should.
5) My Masterbuilt bottom burned out, which is how it sadly died. Did I take the BEST care of it? No I didn't, it was my first smoker and I didn't know what I was doing at first. This smoker comes with an extra bottom shelf that fits around the propane lighter to protect it from burning out, which is very reassuring. There is a (albeit picky) con, covered below.
1) The handle is not insulated. I would wrap it in heat resistant tape if I were you, it can get very very hot.
2) The bottom shelf that protects the bottom of the smoker from burning out is porcelain. For the price, hey I really shouldn't be complaining.
3) It only came with two regular racks and one "jerky" rack. I got it on amazon, and they only carry the "jerky" racks to be bought seperate. I need to order two more regular racks from Camp Chef direct.
Well there you have it, if there are any additional questions please let me know. As far as I am concerned, having burned through a Masterbuilt and having done a TON of research I really must say this has to be the best propane smoker on the marker.