In the never ending quest to perfect some smoked ribs I've come to a few questions.
1. Baby back or spare ribs...and why? Which is better?
2. I've seen more 3-2-1 for spare ribs and 2-2-1 for baby backs. Will 3-2-1 work for both, or is one better for the difference in cut?
3. When using the above mentioned methods, is it meat up, meat down and then meat up? Meat side up the whole way? Does it even matter?
4. Does anyone have a preference for a liquid (or none at all) to put in during the foil phase? I've tried apple juice, honey, butter, brown sugar, hell I may have thrown Dr. Pepper in once.
5. Do ya'll prefer to put the sauce on during the last hour, or wait until you pull em off completely to sauce?
Looking forward to any input you've got. I'm going to be doing three racks of ribs on Saturday, and looking to perhaps try some new founds tips tricks and family secrets.