or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Early 2016 Memorial Day Brisket with Q-View
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Early 2016 Memorial Day Brisket with Q-View - Page 2

post #21 of 31
I'm trying my first full brisket Monday, Austin (a little 8 pounder). I'll be using your post as a step by step. Hope you don't mind....

points.gif

Dan
post #22 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyMose View Post

I'm trying my first full brisket Monday, Austin (a little 8 pounder). I'll be using your post as a step by step. Hope you don't mind....

points.gif

Dan

Not at all SmokeyMose. I hope it helps you. 

post #23 of 31

Nice smoke AB!  points1.png

post #24 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briggy View Post
 

Nice smoke AB!  points1.png

Thanks B. Leftover brisket tacos were even better

post #25 of 31

Beautiful ! B

post #26 of 31

Nice looking brisket! I'm in Round Rock so if you ever want to get together to hang out around the smoker just send me a PM and let me know!!

post #27 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Learnin2Smoke View Post

Nice looking brisket! I'm in Round Rock so if you ever want to get together to hang out around the smoker just send me a PM and let me know!!

Sounds great. grilling_smilie.gif
post #28 of 31

Heck of a smoke, nice thread, good qview and nice result!

 

Points!

 

Disco

post #29 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post

Heck of a smoke, nice thread, good qview and nice result!

Points!

Disco

Thank you for the comment and the points
post #30 of 31
Tasty looking finish!
post #31 of 31
Thread Starter 
Thank you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Early 2016 Memorial Day Brisket with Q-View