I have a Masterbuilt 40 inch electric smoker and a Brinkman traditional smoker grill (serial #1126) and a Weber gas grill (for frozen burger patties) on my deck.
I started a 10.5 pound whole brisket at 6:20 this morning (mesquite). It is trimmed, injected, seasoned, rested, and now smoking. Internal temp just hit 130F :-)
- whole bean (Kenyan AA)
- over the counter (Peet's Columbian)
- cold - not picky if you are offering
- Miller Lite
- Belgian Ale
- Newcastle, Harps, Burr Oak Brown
- cheapish if mixing with soda
- Angel's Envy is my sipping favorite
Favorite thing to smoke?
- St. Louis style ribs
- whole turkey (brined of course)
Favorite smoke flavor?
Favorite outdoor activity besides smoking meats?
- Hunting (turkey, deer, goose, pheasant)
Favorite Sports Teams
- STL Cards
- STL Blues
- KC Chiefs (ever since the cards moved to Arizona)
- Mizzou Tigers