I started smoking many moons ago on a weber smokey mountain. I then got a komado and am now going to build my own reverse flow smoker (well have custom made haha). I will be using this for both backyard and comp. I'm wanting two shelves with the top being a pull out. I have taken things from Yoder, Lang, Jambo and horizon I like. Listed are the features I "must" have
1. The fire box will be 2' insulated and oversize.
2. Four wheels for mobility(comp and backyard)
3. tilt to a grease drain
4. Propane log starter in fire box
5. outer plate for team name custom paint on back side of the barrel
6. Dual thermometer ports
7. Counter Weighted
8. Stay cool handle
9. Warming plate
10. Storage shelving and flip down side shelving for easy moving
11. Probe ports
12. the recommendations I hope to hear from you all.
Now beyond that, I'm wide open. I was thinking 10G stainless and an overall diameter of 20-24 X ? but am open to suggestions and why. I am just kinda open because of the top slide out. This will be my first question. Once I get the answer I want to this I will ask the next. Thank you for the input.