I've had 2 MES 30s and 1 MES 40 for several years but they're starting to go on the fritz. I'm trying to research the Smokin-It 3 and 3D smokers and I could use some insight.
Here are some questions I have about the Smokin-It smokers. Thank you for your time helping me out!!!
- What's the difference between the analog and digital models? Looks like the top temps are 250 and 300, respectively. Anything other than that?
- Are the probes on the 3D accurate? I currently use a Mav 732.
- Have there been any issues/concerns with the digital controls, especially when it's kept outside?
- How does the Smokin-It smoker do in the cold, well below freezing?
- Can I still use my AMNPS in the Smokin-It smokers?
- Size comparisons between the MES 40 and SI 3 look to be fairly close. Any concerns on the size?
- Any other pros/cons you think I should know?
Thanks, again, for your time and help!!!