I used the 3-2-1 method that I have read about.
1. Rinsed the ribs in cold water.
2. Rubbed on some mustard
3. Rubbed on some Prime Rib Rub (got it from Cabelas)
4. Fired up the smoker to 225, used Hickory pellets
5. After smoker reached temp I put the 3 full racks on.
6. After 3 hours took ribs off, put some brown sugar, honey and butter on both sides and wrapped in heavy duty foil.
7. After 2 hours removed ribs from foil and placed back on smoker grill for 45mins-1hr.
8. Pulled off the smoker and cut into individual ribs, served
They had a good taste, though I think it could be better. But the biggest issue was they were not as "tender" as I wanted them.
Where did I go wrong, or what can I do to make them better?
Thanks in advance
Green Mountain Grill - Daniel Boone