So I finally got some free time (have a new born so time off is rare!)
I decided to re-do the welds on my FB because they bugged me. Turned out better. Still not amazing but after some love from the flap disc and paint they should look alright.
Got my door cut out with hinges tacked in place. Also got the FB to CC cut too.
Managed to cut my tank and finally get a look inside. She is pretty nasty so I hit it with the pressure washer. I was planning on welding the FB to the tank before I cut my door out of it to try and avoid any warping but seeing how nasty it is inside I am going to cut the door to get access and clean it up.
I decided to switch the FB back to the right side as boring out the existing fitting on the tank for my exhaust is going to be so much harder than cutting it out and patching it.
Well any thread is worthless without pics so here you go. Comments welcome!!
Happy the measurements worked out for my BP
Looking forward to stealing some more free time soon!!