or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Wife made dinner last night,now it's my turn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wife made dinner last night,now it's my turn.

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 

It was tasty!
post #2 of 19
Thread Starter 
So for my turn reverse seared steaks! Porterhouse for me ribeye for her,seasoned with salt,pepper and garlic. Each steak is about 1.5#biggrin.gif
post #3 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

So for my turn reverse seared steaks! Porterhouse for me ribeye for her,seasoned with salt,pepper and garlic. Each steak is about 1.5#biggrin.gif

 

Oh yeah!! :drool

post #4 of 19
OK, b looks like it's gonna be a great supper. Where do we sign up for left overs? icon14.gif
post #5 of 19
Should be tasty! I have three steaks in the vacuum tumbler marinating in Worchestshire, Balck Butte Porter, garlic and white pepper.
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post

OK, b looks like it's gonna be a great supper. Where do we sign up for left overs? icon14.gif

What are leftovers? I'm not sure either of use can finish ours off but I'm really gonna try!icon14.gif
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Should be tasty! I have three steaks in the vacuum tumbler marinating in Worchestshire, Balck Butte Porter, garlic and white pepper.

Sounds tasty! We go to a Chinese buffet and they put white pepper in there shakers seemed odd at first but I like it.
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 

Off the grill,looking tasty!
post #9 of 19
Thread Starter 
A little over done but tasty!
post #10 of 19

Nice steak b-one!  thumb1.gif

 

Mike

post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post

OK, b looks like it's gonna be a great supper. Where do we sign up for left overs? icon14.gif

 

<looks at the ground shaking his head> Leftovers? Seriously? 

post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

A little over done but tasty!

 

Yes you should probably just give it to the dog, you don't want to get sick.

<Chuckles>

post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike5051 View Post

Nice steak b-one!  thumb1.gif

Mike

Thx Mike,the strip side was a little tougher then expected the tenderloin side was really tender.
post #14 of 19
Woof-woof......woof-woofThumbs Up
post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post

OK, b looks like it's gonna be a great supper. Where do we sign up for left overs? icon14.gif

Leftovers? Seriously? 

I was able to defeat the steak.
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

A little over done but tasty!

Yes you should probably just give it to the dog, you don't want to get sick.

That sneaky dog has stolen enough food!
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post

Woof-woof......woof-woofThumbs Up

Sorry no sharing!biggrin.gif
post #18 of 19
Tasty looking steak!
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Tasty looking steak!

Thanks for stopping back! It was a nice snack!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Wife made dinner last night,now it's my turn.