or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Just for Fun › Test Area › test 1, 2, 3. test test test, is this mic on?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

test 1, 2, 3. test test test, is this mic on?

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5OvJrOgxpEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

post #2 of 10
Thread Starter 
test 1, 2, 3. test test test, is this mic on?
started on 01/05/16 last post 01/08/16 at 6:02pm 9 replies 205 views
post #3 of 10

post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post
 
test 1, 2, 3. test test test, is this mic on?
started on 01/05/16 last post 01/08/16 at 6:02pm 9 replies 205 views


Did you get the Univac fixed?

post #5 of 10
Just how old does somebody need to be to know what a Univac is ???????
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post

Just how old does somebody need to be to know what a Univac is ???????


Old enough to know Joe... LOL 

post #7 of 10
I guess you got me there, brother. However, age is only a number. At least that's what I keep telling Cindy (57), I heard a man say the other day that, "you know you're getting old when it takes you longer to rest up than it did to get tired.

Thanks for the come back, Brian.
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post

I guess you got me there, brother. However, age is only a number. At least that's what I keep telling Cindy (57), I heard a man say the other day that, "you know you're getting old when it takes you longer to rest up than it did to get tired.

Thanks for the come back, Brian.


LOL  I'm going to borrow that.

I also like to say... "It's not the age... It's the milage!"  

And Joe... I've got a lot of miles on me... LOL b

post #9 of 10
It's kind of like temp and wind that go together to make "wind-chill"

I think years and miles go together to make age. I have a lot of both.

I told a man the other day that I had been the sprinkler business 49 years and I was going to work another 49. If I still like it, I will make a career of it.
post #10 of 10
Brian, I think we kind of hacked Foamheart's thread. Sorry
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Test Area
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Just for Fun › Test Area › test 1, 2, 3. test test test, is this mic on?